MP4 to MPEG-2 Converter
Convert MP4 to MPEG-2 or Convert MPEG-2 to MP4 on Mac and Windows
There are various video formats on the internet and the video conversion from one video format to another one has grown popular. MP4 is one widely used video format and sometimes we need to convert the MP4 to MPEG-2 for playing MP4 on DVD player, HDTV or some other high definition devices. Want to know how to convert MP4 to MPEG-2? See the following article.
To convert MP4 to MPEG-2 at fast speed and with best video output we recommend you to use a professional MP4 to MPEG-2 converter - Avdshare Video Converter.
MP4 to MPEG-2 Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert MP4 encoded with any video codec, audio codec and from any source to MPEG-2, MPG, MPEG, MPEG-1.
- Convert MP4 to more other video formats, like converting MP4 to AVI, to WMV, FLV, MOV, MKV, ASF, WTV, AVCHD, etc.
- Convert between almost all video formats.
- Convert MP4, MPEG-2 or any other video format to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, AIFF, etc.
- Edit MP4, MPEG-2 or any other video format, like trimming, cutting, splitting, merging, remove or add video logo, watermark, subtitle, etc from or to video file, adjust video volume, bitrate, quality, framerate, etc.
How to Convert MP4 to MPEG-2 with Avdshare Video Converter?
The guide below can help you to convert MP4 to MPEG-2 at ease.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to MPEG-2 Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 files
Click "Add file" button to add MP4 file to Avdshare Video Converter. Also support to drag and drop MP4 file to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to select MPEG-2 from the "General Video" category as the targeted output format.
Step 3 Start the MP4 to MPEG-2 conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting MP4 to MPEG-2.
MP4 VS MPEG-2
MP4 and MPEG-2 are two video formats and MP4 is almost the most popular video format and is mainly used for video sharing, transmission and the video format played on the mobile and portable devices. And if we only take video quality under consideration MPEG-2 has better quality than MP4 and that is why MPEG-2 is more often used on DVD player, HDTV, etc. But with a video converter, like Avdshare Video Converter, video conversion from MP4 to MPEG-2 or from MPEG-2 to MP4 will both be very easy and you can get MP4 or MPEG-2 at short time, usually seconds or minutes.