MP4 to HTML5 Converter for Windows and Mac
Easy Method to Convert MP4 to HTML5, Also Helps to Convert HTML5 to MP4
If you browse Google forums, you will find many users are looking for an MP4 to HTML5 converter. Many users may have the doubt that MP4 is one of HTML5 supported video formats and why some users still want to convert MP4 to HTML5. Well, you are not alone in this question. And the following article just explains the reason as well as highly recommends a powerful MP4 to HTML5 converter for your service.
HTML5 provides an efficient way to embed the video file in a web page for smooth video playback. HTML5 only supports three video formats: MP4, OGG and WebM. And as for MP4 container format, HTML5 prefers MP4 H.264. So if you can not successfully use your MP4 for HTML5 purpose, your MP4 may be encoded with other codecs. To correct this, users need to convert their MP4 file to HTML5 more supported MP4 H.264. A professional MP4 to HTML5 converter - Avdshare Video Converter is just introduced as below for your service.
MP4 to HTML5 Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MP4 file to HTML5 more supported MP4 H.264 for the successful video embedding.
- Convert other unsupported video formats, such as FLV, MKV, AVI, MOV, WTV and RMVB to HTML more supported HTML5 MP4.
- Convert any MP4 file to MP4 H.265, DivX, XviD, FLV, MOV, MKV, AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, etc to solve any MP4 and device, player or editor incompatibility issue.
- Convert any video format to MP4 with any supported codec to play the video file on any portable device.
- Convert any unsupported video format to any device, player or video editor best supported video format.
- Free convert between any two video formats.
- Except for video conversions, this MP4 to HTML5 converter also works as a video editor and player to easily edit MP4, AVI, etc or directly play any video format.
Guide on How to Convert MP4 to HTML5
The guide below can easily convert any MP4 to HTML5.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to HTML5 Converter
Step 1 Add MP4 file
The MP4 file can be easily imported to this MP4 to HTML5 converter by clicking the "Add file" button. Users will always have the option to drag and drop the MP4 file to this MP4 to HTML5 converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose HTML5 H.264 MP4 as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"Web Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to HTML5
Finally, users need to click the "Convert" button to get the MP4 file simply converted to HTML5 more supported MP4 H.264.