MP4 to DivX Converter for Windows and Mac
Step by Step Guide to Convert MP4 to DivX or DivX to MP4
I have a DivX certified TV, and how can I play the MP4 on it? Do I need some plug-in or do I need to convert the MP4 to DivX format?
My DVD player has a DivX logo on it and I checked the manual and find that the DVD player supports to play DivX MKV, not MP4 format. How can I convert many of my MP4 files to the DVD player supported DivX MKV?
MP4 may be the most popular video format and may be the format which has got most playback and edition support from portable devices, media players and video editing programs, but not every device or media player or video editing software supports MP4 or the codec encoded with MP4. So how to play MP4 on some devices which do not natively support MP4? So far as I know, the easiest solution is to use a professional video converter to convert MP4 to another format or codec supported by certain devices.
In the following article, we will talk about how to play MP4 on DivX certified devices.
A DivX certified device is a mobile phone, a tablet, a Blu-ray player, or a digital TV or PS3 which is created to play DivX AVI or Divx Plus MKV files, but not MP4 file. In order to play MP4 on DivX certified devices, we need to convert the MP4 to DivX AVI, or DivX MKV.
MP4 to DivX Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is just one of the best MP4 to DivX converters, with which any MP4 file can be easily converted to DivX AVI or DivX MKV. Check out the key features of Avdshare Video Converter in the following part:
- Convert any MP4 to DivX certified devices supported DivX AVI or DivX MKV.
- Convert other video formats, like WMV,FLV, WTV,MOV, AVCHD, etc to DivX certified devices supported video formats.
- Convert any MP4 to XviD, VP8, VP9, H.264, H.265, ProRes, MPEG-2, AVI, MOV, WMV, etc for easily playing or editing MP4 on more other video programs.
- Convert DivX or any video format to MP4 for any MP4-supported video application.
- Convert DivX or other unsupported video formats to any device, media player or video editing program supported video formats.
- Easily convert one video format to another one.
Guide on Converting MP4 to DivX
Follow the guide below to convert any MP4 to DivX AVI or DivX MKV.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to DivX Converter
Step 1 Add MP4 file
Here we only need to add the MP4 file to this MP4 to DivX converter. Two methods are available to add the MP4 file to this MP4 to DivX converter: clicking the "Add file" button or using the dragging and dropping feature.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose AVI DivX or MKV DivX as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to DivX
Click the "Convert" button to start and finish the MP4 to DivX format conversion.