MP4 Video Splitter for Mac and Windows
Split MP4 Files into Separate Video Clips without Re-encoding
If you want to split a big MP4 file into many separate MP4 video files, simply get the MP4 Splitter Mac or Windows version and follow the step by step guide on how to split MP4 video without re-encoding or split MP4 into separate clips in AVI, WMV, MOV, MPG, TS, VOB, MKV etc.
MP4 Splitter - Avdshare Video Converter
Besides split MP4 files into many separate video clips without re-encoding and with the highest conversion speed or split MP4 into other video format clips like split MP4 into AVI clips, Avdshare Video Converter also possesses the following splendid functions:
- Split MP4 video files on Mac and Windows computer.
- Split WMV, FLV, AVI, MOV, MKV, ASF, OGV, AVCHD, etc without re-encoding while keeping the original video format or changing it into other video formats.
- Besides split MP4, WMV, FLV, AVI, MOV, MKV, ASF, etc, it can also do other editing operations to the above video formats, like trim, cut, merge, join any video format; rotate any video format 90 degree, 180 degree, 270 degree; adjust video frame rate, resolution, size, sample rate of any video format; remove logo, subtitles, watermark or any unnecessary video clip of any video format and any other video editing functions you can explore by yourself.
- Convert MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV, ASF, WMV and any video format to another video format.
- Convert MP3, WAV, AIFF, OGG, WMA, AAC, FLAC, AC3 and any audio format to another audio format.
- Convert any video format to any audio format.
Split MP4 Step by Step Guide
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 Splitter - Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1: Add MP4
You can add MP4 to Avdshare Video Converter by dragging and dropping MP4 or by clicking "Add File" button.
Step 2: Split MP4 file
First select all MP4 files that you want to split and then select "Split by Chapter" button from context menu and then the MP4 files will be split as you require. You can also rename the separated MP4 video clips or delete any unwanted MP4 video clip, if you need.
Step 3: Set output format (Optional)
If you want the separated MP4 files into MP4 output format, click "Profile" button and choose MP4 as the output format from the following "General Video" category.
If you want the some or all separated MP4 files in output formats other than MP4 format, click "Profile" button and choose your needed video format, like MKV, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, etc as the output format.
Step 4 Finish splitting MP4 file
After all the above 3 steps are done click the "Convert" button to finish the splitting MP4 file.