MP3 to FLAC Converter for Mac and Windows
Convert MP3 to FLAC or FLAC to MP3 with the High Output Audio Quality
I want to archive some high quality audio music in FLAC format, but I only got MP3 format. How can I convert the MP3 files to high quality FLAC format?
I like to hear the high quality FLAC music, but almost all music stored on my computer are in MP3 format. Is there some easier way to convert the MP3 to FLAC with the highest possible audio quality?
MP3 and FLAC are two audio formats widely used by many audio fans, but MP3 and FLAC have obvious differences. MP3 is lossy while FLAC is lossless. You will find FLAC can provide better quality when compared with MP3 if you use a professional music equipment, like the good headphone, the good sound system, etc. So for some users who have professional music equipment and pursue the better audio quality, they will definitely choose FLAC over MP3. So next the question is how to convert MP3 to FLAC with the relatively high output quality. For users who have the same question will choose a professional MP3 to FLAC converter - Avdshare Audio Converter for their MP3 to FLAC conversion need.
MP3 to FLAC Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any MP3 from any source to FLAC for any user who want to enjoy high quality provided by FLAC.
- Convert any WAV, AAC, AC3, WMA, OGG, MP2, etc to FLAC for any FLAC compatible audio player or device.
- Convert FLAC or other audio formats to MP3 to take advantage of MP3 smaller file size provided by MP3 lossy feature.
- Convert FLAC or other unsupported audio formats to the one supported by iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Zune, Xbox, etc.
- Convert any audio format to another one and also support some audio editing features to edit your audio file before or after the conversion.
- Edit MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC or other audio files in other audio formats, like changing audio codec, volume, bitrate, sample rate, etc, trimming audio, splitting big audio file, merging many small audio clips into one big audio file, etc.
Guide on Converting MP3 to FLAC
Follow the guide below to convert any MP3 to FLAC with the relatively high audio quality.
Make Preparation: Free download MP3 to FLAC Converter
Step 1 Import MP3 file
Click the "Add file" button and then you will be able to import the MP3 file that you want to convert to this MP3 to FLAC converter. You can also drag the MP3 file and drop to the MP3 to FLAC converter. Batch conversion from MP3 to FLAC is supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose FLAC as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting the saved MP3 to FLAC.