MP3 to AAC Converter - Convert MP3 to AAC on Mac and Windows
Also can Convert AAC to MP3 or Convert Video to Audio or Convert Between Various Audio Formats.
Why Convert MP3 to AAC?
MP3 and AAC are both lossy audio formats and both can be played by iPhone, iPod, iTunes, etc but each audio format is designed with different strengths and weaknesses in size and quality. As for audio quality AAC sounds better than MP3 at similar bitrates, but audio quality difference is bigger at lower bitrates. So for iTunes user, iPhone user, iPod user choosing AAC over MP3 is the better option. So if you have got lots of MP3 files and want to convert to AAC the following step by step guide can help you with converting MP3 to AAC in a perfect way.
MP3 to AAC Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
There are many MP3 to AAC converters on the market but most of users choose Avdshare Audio Converter for its steady and powerful conversion functions as follows:
- Convert MP3 from any source to AAC at the highest conversion speed.
- Convert AC3, WAV, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AIFF, etc to AAC for your personal use.
- Convert AAC to MP3 for playing AAC on virtually any portable device.
- Convert between any two audio formats to fully take advantage of any audio format.
- Edit any audio format to produce your unique audio file.
- Convert video to auido format like convet MP4 to AAC or MP3, convert MKV to audio, convert AVI to AAC or MP3
- Direclty play MP3, AAC, FLAC, APE, OGG, VOC, DSS, CAF, AIFF, RA, WMA, WAV, MP2, QCP, AMR, etc.
Convert MP3 to AAC Guide
The following step by step guide will make your converting MP3 to AAC process easier.
Make Preparation: Free download MP3 to AAC Converter
Step 1 Import MP3 files
You can choose to click "Add file" button or drag and drop function to add MP3 to Avdshare Audio Converter. Batch converting MP3 files needs you to add as many as MP3 files you want.
Step 2 Targeted AAC output format setting
Click "Profile" button to choose AAC from "General Audio" category as the output format.
Step 3 Convert MP3 to AAC
Click "Convert" button to complete converting MP3 to AAC.
Use iTunes to Convert MP3 to AAC
Besides Avdshare Audio Converter you can also choose to use iTunes to convert MP3 to AAC, the steps are provided as follows:
- Open iTunes.
- For Mac users choose iTunes>Preferences. For Windows users choose Edit>Preferences.
- Choose General tab> Import Setting.
- Choose Menu>choose AAC format.
- Click OK button.
- Hold down Option key for Mac or Shift key for Windows>choose File>Convert>Convert to.
- Select the MP3 files that you want to convert to AAC.