How to Convert and Play MOV on Any Model of iPhone?
Convert MOV to iPhone Supported Video Formats without Quality Loss
I searched to know MOV is iPhone 7 supported video format, but i do not know why I failed when I import the MOV file to iPhone 7 for playback. Any explanation and solution?
Want to know why iPhone does not support MOV and how to play any MOV on iPhone 7/8/6 and other older versioins? The following article will give you answer.
iPhone may be the most popular smartphone. From users feedback, we can see that most of users are satisfied with iPhone user interface, screen, keyboard, camera, etc, but have expectations for adding more supported video formats. iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 have added HEVC support, but the video formats supported by the former iPhone versions still limit to H.264, MPEG-4 in M4V, MOV, MP4 format and M-JPEG in AVI format. So if you have got other unsupported video formats, such as MOV with other unsupported codecs, and want to play them on iPhone, you need to convert the unsupported MOV to iPhone supported format with the supported codec. Actually, we have a big chance to get MOV with the unsupported codec because MOV is one of the most populuar video formats and can be obtained from many sources.
Speaking of converting MOV to iPhone, we will need a professional MOV to iPhone converter. Avdshare Video Converter is just the most professional one and is highly recommended by most of users.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MOV with any unsupported codec to iPhone supported MOV H.264, MOV MPEG-4 and to other iPhone supported video formats.
- Convert any other unsupported video format or codec, like FLV, MKV, WTV, WMV, WebM, MTS, M2TS, VP8, VP9, etc to any version of iPhone supported video format.
- Convert any unsupported MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc to iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Android, PSP, Zune, Xbox, etc as well as to iPhone supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to MOV for using on any MOV-supported video application.
- Convert between any two video formats.
Guide on Converting MOV to iPhone
You can follow the guide below to convert the unsupported MOV or other unsupported video formats to any model of iPhone supported video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download MOV to iPhone Converter
Step 1 Upload MOV file
Clicking the "Add file" button or using the drag and drop function can easily help you to upload the MOV file to this MOV to iPhone converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose OV H.264 video as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from MOV to iPhone.