MOV to AVI Converter for Windows and Mac
Convert QuickTime MOV to AVI and Open MOV with Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere, PSP, PS3, etc.
Avdshare Video Converter offers an easy solution for changing from MOV to AVI. You don't need to be afraid of any quality loss for the converted AVI will be 100% same to the original video quality of the MOV file.
More Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Converting MOV to AVI so as to play or edit MOV with Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Media Player, etc.
- Transferring MOV to AVI, thus importing MOV to PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.
- Changing MOV to AVI with 3X-5X faster conversion speed, and ZERO quality loss.
- Batch converting MOV to AVI, MP4, WMV, Apple ProRes, AVCHD, DV, MKV, VOB, RMVB, FLV, WebM, etc.
- 100% clean environment: free of adware, malware, spyware, virus, plug-in, etc.
- Converting MOV in different audio and video codec to portable devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone, Black Berry, Samsung phone, Samsung TV, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox, etc.
- Edit MOV files before converting like trim or crop, merge or split, add special effect, add watermark, edit subtitles, change bit rate, switch from mono to stereo, etc.
- Extract audio file like MP3, AAC, FLAC, OGG from MOV file.
- Mac version supports all Mac OS from Mac OS X 10.4(Tiger) to Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Windows version supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8, Windows 10, etc.
Steps to Convert MOV to AVI with Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1 Insert MOV videos
Click “Add File” button or simply drag and drop MOV files from your pc or hard disc to this converter.
Tips: Multiple MOV files can be converted to AVI simultaneously.
Step 2 Define AVI as the output format
Click "Profile" drop-down button, select AVI from the "General Video" category.
Step 3 Finish MOV to AVI Conversion
Click the BIG ROUND button at the right bottom side to complete MOV to AVI conversion.
With this powerful MOV to AVI converter, you can solve all the problems below easily.
- Converting from mov. to avi.? I have tried many different programs to convert my videos from mov. to avi. (for wmm) and whenever I do this my videos ALWAYS turns black but I can still hear the audio. i dont know if it's my computer or what but I really like editing videos and this make's it very difficult.
- I want to change a video from MOV. into AVI. Any free sites or programs i can use? (i only need to because when i upload my movies from my camera it automaticly puts it into a MOV. format and Windows Movie Maker does not alow MOV. they only alow AVI.
- Convert a .mov to .avi? i uploaded a few videos off my digital camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3) onto my computer, they are Quicktime Movie files right now, i want to edit them on my Windows Movie Maker and to do that i need to convert them from what they are, quicktime movie files which i believe is .mov, to .avi…
- Free MOV to AVI Converter? Does anybody know of a free MOV to AVI Converter? And by free, I mean no trials, no annoying things in my videos when I convert; I want just a free converter that will convert the WHOLE video, not just half of it.
- Is there any way to change MOV to AVI? I just bought a camera, its a Canon but the videos are in MOV. So I can’t edit on Windows Movie Maker. Is there anyway to make it be AVI. I'm not camera smart so I don't know much about it. Can I change it on my computer.
- Convert .mov files to AVI? I want a software that converts mov files to avi without changing the quality of the video. Can someone recomend me one please. I don't want a free one online they don't work please I need to buy one soon.
MOV, produced by Apple, is a common HD video format closely associated with Apple and QuickTime Player. It is a video container, storing a variety of content like video, audio, text, graphics or effects.
AVI (Audio Video Interleave), created by Microsoft in 1992, becomes a standard format for storing video and audio information. AVI is also a video container, combining audio and video into a single file. AVI can be played on a wide range of systems like Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and supported by nearly all popular web-browsers.
You may shot some MOV files with your camcorders like Cannon, and want to copy them into Adobe Premiere/Windows Movie Maker/Windows Media Player, but find it seem impossible. Or you may receive a MOV movie from your friends or downloaded from the internet, and failed to transfer it to your PSP/PS3 to view them anywhere anytime.