MOD to DV Converter for Mac and Windows
Convert JVC MOD to DV, Sony MOD to DV, Panasonic MOD to DV
Hi guys. I have failed to import the MOD file to iMovie for editing. I checked iMovie support and found that MOD is not supported by iMovie, but DV is. So my question is how can I convert my MOD files to DV files for importing to iMovie?
FCP does not support to edit MOD files. What can I do with so many MOD files stored on my computer? I do not want to use another video editor for the MOD files. Any idea?
MOD is one of the recording formats used by digital tapeless camcorders, like JVC, Panasonic, Sony, etc. DV is one tape-based video format and sometimes can also be used in tapeless cameras. As we all know that MOD is hard to work with many popular devices, media players and video editing programs, even harder than the DV format. For example, Apple QuickTime, iMovie, FCP can flawlessly work with DV format, but not the MOD format. So, for these users who want to import the MOD file to QuickTime, iMovie, FCP, etc for playback or edition, converting the MOD file to DV is a better choice. If your previous video converter does not support to import MOD, nor export DV, or you have not got a MOD to DV converter installed on your PC or Mac, you can try Avdshare Video Converter.
MOD to DV Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MOD file, no matter from JVC camcorder, Sony camcorder or Panasonic camcorder, etc, to DV for perfectly working MOD file with QuickTime, iMovie, FCP and other DV compatible video programs.
- Convert any MOD file to more other widely used video formats, such as MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV or MKV, to easily play or edit MOD file on more other video programs.
- Convert DV to MOD for any MOD compatible video program.
- Solve any video incompatibility issue by converting the unsupported video format to the device, media player or video editing program supported video formats.
- Complete any video format conversion from one to another.
Guide on Converting MOD to DV
Easily convert MOD to DV following the steps below.
Make Preparation: Free download MOD to DV Converter
Step 1 Upload MOD file
Simply click the "Add file" button to import the MOD file to this MOD to DV converter. The dragging and dropping function also enables to import the MOD file to this MOD to DV converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose DV as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MOD to DV
Easily get the DV file from MOD file by clicking the "Convert" button.