Convert MKV to VOB without Losing Subtitles or Quality
MKV to VOB Converter - Convert Videos from MKV to VOB or VOB to MKV
My car can only support to play DVDs, so how can I convert many of my MKV files to VOB for burning to DVD without quality loss?
My MKV is with subtitles. What programs can be used to convert MKV to VOB for my DVD player without losing the subtitles?
I tried twice to use Format Factory to convert MKV to VOB but both failed. Any other MKV to VOB converter that you can recommend to me? Thanks.
MKV is a video container format which can contain a variety of video, audio, picture, subtitles in one file. Many MKV users want to convert their MKV to VOB for burning to DVD, but they have one concern, that is, if the MKV subtitles and quality are lost during the MKV to VOB conversion process. Well, whether the MKV subtitles and quality are lost or not depends on what MKV to VOB converter you choose. And now the following article will introduce one of the best MKV to VOB converters, if not the best one, which can convert MKV to VOB without losing the MKV subtitles as well as no quality loss.
MKV to VOB Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is just one of the best MKV to VOB converters which can convert any MKV compressed with any codec to VOB without losing subtitles or quality.
- Convert any MKV to VOB for burning to DVD to play on a DVD player or for any VOB-compatible application.
- Convert any MKV to MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, FLV, etc for playing or editing MKV or using MKV on iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Android, Zune, Roku, Toshiba TV, LG TV, etc.
- Convert VOB to MKV or to any other video format or convert between all video formats without no quality loss.
- If you want to edit MKV before the conversion or VOB after the conversion you can also find many excellent video editing features available on Avdshare Video Converter.
Guide on Converting MKV to VOB
Any MKV can be easily converted to VOB as per the following guide.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to VOB Converter
Step 1 Upload MKV file
The drag and drop function or clicking the "Add file" button can be used when importing MKV file to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose VOB as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from MKV to VOB.