How to Play MKV on Android Phones or Tablets?
MKV to Android Converter - Convert MKV to Android Phones/Tablets
As is known that MKV is a video container which includes videos, audios, pictures or subtitles, etc. There are HD or UHD MKV videos like 720P or 1080p. MKV can be played on many media players or portable devices, but not on Android products. That’s the reason why you fail to open MKV files on your Android phones or tablets. This smart app in this article will help you to convert MKV and play MKV on Android products including HTC android phones, Motorola smartphone, Samsung smartphones, Sony Ericsson, LG mobile phone, Blackberry android phones, Samsung tablets, etc.
Here list the video format compatible to Android products (Android 1.5/1.6/2.1/2.2 include)
:• H.263 video with .3gp / .mp4 format
• H.264 video with .mp4 format
• MPEG-4 SP video with .3gp format
Easy Solution to Play MKV on Android
Avdshare Video Converter is designed to convert MKV to Android. By converting MKV to MPEG4, this app will enable you to open MKV files on any products installing Android systems. This easy-to-use converter is also capable of converting any video format to 3GP or to MP4 so as to import any videos to Android phones. The next part is a guide telling how to use this app to convert MKV to Android. This guide also helps to:
- Convert the MKV files without loss of video quality.
- Convert the MKV to Android and preserve the subtitles.
- Convert HD or UHD MKV to Android phones like HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Acer, Sony Ericsson and etc.
- Convert 720p or 1080p MKV files and play MKV videos on Android tablets like Amazon Kindle Fire, Asus Pad, Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet, Samsung Tab, Motorola Pad, etc.
- Convert any video format and play VOB, WMV, AVI, MOV, ASF, AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, Xvid, etc. on Android phones or tablets.
- Convert MKV to any video format like MP4, WMV, AVI, WTV, MOV, VOB, DV, MXF, 3GP, MVI, etc. in order to open MKV on any portable devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, PSP,PS3, Xbox, Zune, etc.
- Convert MKV to any media players or editors like iTunes, iMovie, QuickTime Player, Windows Movie Maker, Final Cut Pro, Windows Media Player, etc.
- Edit MKV files like trim/merge/split, add special effects/subtitles/audio track, adjust bit rate/resolution, etc.
Guide on MKV to Android Conversion
Please follow the step-by-step guide to convert MKV to Android files with Avdshare Video Converter.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to Android Converter
Step 1 Import MKV to Android videos
You can insert MKV files in two ways:
- Click “Add File” button to load MKV files.
- Drag and drop the original MKV files.
Tips: Batch conversion is ready to convert multiple MKV files simultaneously.
Step 2 Set the target video format
Click “Profile” drop down button and select MPEG4 or 3GP as the output format. Also you can select your Android products from the list.
Notes: if you only wish to listen to the songs or dialogues from MKV file on Android, please select MP3 or WMV as the output format.
Step 3 Finish MKV to Android conversion
Please click the Start button to start and finish MKV to Android converting.