How to Merge Many M4A Files into One Big M4A, MP3 etc?
M4A Joiner - Merge Multiple M4A Audio Files into One M4A, MP3, AAC etc
Do you have all kinds of M4A audio files in hand and want to merge them in a one single audio file? Although there are many choices for you to choose, some online web tools, some audio merger softwares, etc, but how to easily choose the right M4A merger? Well, you don’t have to puzzle your brains about this for such a long time. Here I will give you a bright way to settle it.
Audio merging is one of the powerful functions of Avdshare Video Converter, which can easily get as many M4A files as users want merged efficiently and quickly. Also, the advantage of Avdshare Video Converter is that the perfect M4A merger allows to merge almost all kinds of audio formats quickly without no quality loss. It also helps to merge videos files into one. Additionally, the Avdshare Video Converter also has other super features which can meet all your needs.
M4A Merger - Avdshare Video Converter
- Support to merge many M4A files at a quick speed and without quality loss.
- Support to merge M4A files and convert the merged M4A format to more other audio formats, MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, etc.
- Support to merge other audio formats, like WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, etc, without quality loss.
- Other edit audio function such as trim, compress, split, adjust volume,change channel and so on.
- Support to play any music audio files directly and don’t need to convert them.
- Support to merge several video files into one.
- Support to convert many audio formats to another audio format.
- No restriction of many audio files be converted at the same time.
How to Merge Multiple M4A Audio Files into One?
Free download the M4AMerger - Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1 Input the M4A file
First, click the "Add file" button to import all the source M4A audio files. You can also drag or drop the M4A files or M4A folder to this M4A merger software
Step 2 Set for Merging the M4A file
Click the “Merge” button to prepare to merge all the M4A files at your own will by changing the audio rank order.
Step 3 Targeted output the M4A file
Click the "Profile" button to select M4A or MP3 or any other desired audio format as the output format from General Audio or Lossless Audio category.
Step 4 Finish the M4A audio merging
Finally, then click the “Convert” button to start and finish merging M4A audio files into one.