How to Join Many Small FLV Files into One on Mac and Windows?
FLV Merger - Join and Merge FLV Clips into One FLV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MP3
I have two FLV files and I want to join them into one big FLV file without re-encoding. Is there any software which can help me to do that work perfectly?
FLV is a Flash video format very proper for online video delivering and due to which, many video websites, like YouTube, Facebook, etc have FLV format as one of their streaming video formats. So you will have a big chance to download some FLV files when downloading videos. But sometimes, in order to fasten the uploading and downloading speed, some video websites will provide a big FLV file with many smaller video clips. But when users download the FLV file, so many FLV video clips are very inconvenient to watch and save. Is there a way to join these FLV video clips into one big FLV video file? Of course, all you need is a professional FLV joiner - Avdshare Video Converter.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Join two or more FLV files into one FLV file for easily watching or saving.
- Join FLV files without re-encoding or merge FLV files and convert the joined FLV to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, WTV, etc.
- Merge many video clips in formats, like MP4, AVI, MOV,MKV, WMV, MTS, M2TS, etc as well as join FLV clips with or without re-encoding.
- Edit FLV, MP4, MOV, WMV, etc with other aspects: trim, rotate to 90, 180, 270 degrees, crop, cut, add or remove subtitles, logo, effects, etc, change video codec, sample rate, resolution, size, etc.
- Convert any edited or unedited FLV, MP4, etc to another video format for compatible playback or edition.
Guide on Joining and Merging FLV Files into one
Follow the guide below to join two or more FLV files into one big FLV file.
Make Preparation: Free download FLV Joiner and Merger
Step 1 Upload FLV files
Click the "Add file" button to upload the FLV file to this FLV joiner. The drag and drop function also enables to upload the FLV to this FLV joiner efficiently. Step图 join-flv-to-flv-mac.jpg
Step 2 Join and merge FLV files
By default, all the FLV clips will be joined following the uploading order. But you can also reset the joining order if you need. And then all the FLV clips will be joined into one after you click the "Merge" button.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
- After the joining, you can also change the original FLV format to any other video format by clicking the "Profile" button> "General Video" category, if you need.
- After the FLV joining, if you want to do other edition work to the FLV, you can complete that by clicking the corresponding button, For example,
Click "Rotate" button to rotate FLV 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees.
Click "Split" button to split the big FLV into many smaller FLV clips.
Click "Effect" button to add or remove Black and White effect, Oil Painting effect, Oil Drawing effect, Negative effect, etc to your FLV file.
Click "Setting…"> "Simple" panel to change video size, quality, audio quality, etc and go to "Advanced" panel to change video codec, sample rate, bitrate, volume, etc.
Step 4 Finish the FLV merging and joining
Click "Convert" button to finish merging and joining your FLV files into one.