How to Merge Several AVI Files into One?
AVI Merger -Merge AVI Clips into One AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, WMV etc
I recorded one AVI file. The AVI is too big and so is automatically cut into many AVI files. But I really want all these AVI files into one big AVI file. Can you tell me how to merge these AVI files into one AVI file?
Hi, guys. I have got four AVI files and now I want to merge these four AVI files without degrading the quality and resolution. How can I make it?
No matter in what situation or for what reason you have got some AVI files and want to merge them into one without degrading the original quality, you will need a professional AVI merger, like Avdshare Video Converter.
AVI Merger - Avdshare Video Converter
- Fast merge two or multiple AVI files into one big AVI file without re-encoding the original AVI quality for convenient playback or archive.
- Merge AVI files into one MP4, WMV, MPG, MOV, VOB, FLV, MKV, etc without any quality loss.
- Merge MP4, MOV, FLV, WTV, MKV, WMV, MTS, M2TS, AVCHD, MXF, MOD, TOD, etc as well as merge AVI.
- Edit AVI, MP4, MOV, etc in other ways, like splitting, rotating, cropping, trimming, changing video codec, sample rate, frame rate, resolution, volume, etc, adding or removing subtitles, logo, watermark, special effects, etc.
- Powerful video conversion function to convert between any video format, between any audio format and convert video to audio format.
Guide on How to Merge AVI videos into one
Feel ease to merge AVI files as the guide below.
Make Preparation: Free download AVI Merger
Step 1 Upload AVI files
Click the "Add file" button to import the AVI files that you want to merge together to this AVI merger. You can also use the drag and drop function when importing AVI files.
Step 2 Set to merge AVI videos
By default, all the imported AVI files will be joined as per the order you import them. If you want to adjust the joining order you can reset the joining order as your need. Finally, click the "Merge" button to merge all the AVI files.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting and other edition work (Optional)
- If you have need to re-encode the AVI files after the joining you can click the "Profile" button to select your needed output format in "General Video" category.
- If you want to fast merge AVI files into AVI without re-encoding, you may first select AVI as output profile and then Click "Setting..." button to open the "Advanced Settings" Window. Go to the "Advanced" tab, double click codec on the right side of Video Codec to select Copy from the drop down list.
Step 4 Finish merging AVI files into one.
Click "Convert" button to finish your AVI joining process.