How to Make GIF from Video on Mac and Windows?
Video to GIF Converter - Convert Any Video to Animated GIF
I downloaded one funny video from YouTube and I want to make an animated emotion GIF from the downloaded YouTube video. Is there any way to do that? My YouTube video is in FLV format by the way.
I want to make one animated GIF from my recorded video for my product marketing. What software can help me with this animated GIF work?
Animated GIFs are getting more and more popular with the short length and small file sizes. You will find many breaking news, content marketing, funny clips, etc are really animated GIFs. Downloaded some YouTube videos or recorded some fascinating videos or received the videos from others or exported the videos from some video editors and want to make animated GIFs from them? If your answer is Yes and then all you need is a video to GIF converter. If you have tried your former video converter but failed to convert video to animated GIF, then you should try Avdshare Video Converter.
Video to GIF Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is designed with very powerful conversion functions which can not only convert video to animated GIF, but also can convert between a bunch of video formats. Avdshare Video Converter is designed not only as a video converter but also as a video editor and player to edit or play all kinds of video files. Check the key features of Avdshare Video Converter as below.
- Convert any video from any source to animated GIF for your personal use.
- Convert any video in any video format, like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, MKV, WTV, etc to animated GIF.
- Convert between all image formats, like PNG, GIF, BMP, etc.
- Convert any unsupported video format to any specific device, media player or video editor supported video formats.
- Play animated GIF, MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, etc for the convenient playback after video conversion or not.
- Edit animated GIF, MP4 and other video formats: split big video file, change video codec, resolution, sample rate, bitrate, merge many video clips, remove subtitles, logo, etc.
Guide on Making Animated GIF from Video
Follow the guide below to make animated GIF from MP4 or other video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download Video to GIF Converter
Step 1 Upload MP4 file
Upload your video file from any source to this video to GIF converter by clicking the "Add file" button. The drag and drop function can also be used to upload your video file to this video to GIF converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose Picture GIF Animation Format as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "Picture & Animation" category.
Step 3 Make GIF from Video
After the above two steps are done, click the "Convert" button to get your video file easily converted to the animated GIF.