JVC MOD Converter for Mac and Windows
Convert JVC MOD to WMV, MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, MPG, etc
I have a JVC camcorder and this JVC camcorder gives me a .mod file extension. I know nothing about this .mod file and it is refused by Windows Media Player and Windows Photos. Any idea and solution?
My JVC camcorder records videos in MOD format and I do not know how to play these MOD files on my iPhone and Quicktime. Can you share your successful method to play MOD on iPhone? Thanks in advance.
MOD is one of the recording format used by some tapeless camcorders, like JVC, Panasonic, Canon, etc. Many users may be not familiar with the MOD file extension, but will not feel strange for its actual MPEG-2 codec. MOD is supposed to be opened by the media player which can reproduce MPEG-2 video, but it is not true from users feedback, since most of media players only recognize and play the videos by their file extensions, but not by its included video codec. Worse still, MOD file is not played or edited by many popular devices, media players or video editing programs. To be 100% successful to play MOD on any MPEG-2 media player or expand MOD playback and edition on more other video applications, users are suggested to use a professional JVC MOD converter to convert the MOD file to the widely used MP4, MOV, FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV, etc.
JVC MOD Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is just one professional JVC MOD converter which has the ability in converting JVC MOD file to any popular video format. Check its key features in the following part:
- Convert JVC/Panasonic/Canon MOD file to WMV, ASF for successfully playing MOD file in Windows Media Player or editing MOD file on Windows Photos.
- Convert JVC/Panasonic/Canon MOD file to MOV, MP4 for successfully playing MOD file on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime or editing MOD file on FCP, iMovie, etc.
- Convert JVC/Panasonic/Canon MOD file to FLV, MP4, WEBM for sharing MOD to YouTube, Facebook, etc or for other MOD online sharing purposes.
- Convert JVC/Panasonic/Canon MOD file to any video format supported by Xbox, PSP, Roku, Zune, Wii, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, EDIUS, etc.
- Convert JVC/Panasonic/Canon MOD file to MKV, WTV, AVCHD, VOB, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, etc to further expand MOD playback and edition ability.
- Convert TOD or any other video format to another new video format.
Guide on Converting JVC MOD to Other Video Formats
Users can follow the guide below to convert any JVC MOD file to MP4, MOV, WMV, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download JVC MOD Converter
Step 1 Add JVC MOD file
Simply click the "Add file" button to add the JVC MOD file to this JVC MOD converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose WMV, MOV, MP4, etc as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Finish the MOD video format conversion
The JVC MOD file to WMV, MOV, MP4, etc conversion work can be easily finished after you click the "Convert" button.