JVC Camcorder Video Converter for Mac and Windows
Convert JVC Camcorder Recorded Videos to MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV
I believe many video fans are using JVC camcorders to record their memorable life or beautiful scene. But the JVC recorded videos sometimes are difficult in playback or edition due to the video incompatibility. So in order to play or edit JVC camcorder video anywhere, we need a professional JVC camcorder video converter to solve the JVC video incompatibility issue. Your needed JVC camcorder video converter must be powerful and support a wide range of input or output formats, because JVC camcorders are developed with many models and each model may support different video formats and also users may need to import the JVC recorded videos to various video programs which may support different video formats as the input formats.
For example, JVC camcorders, like GZ-R550B, GZ-R440B, GZ-R440D, etc record videos in AVCHD format. JVC GC-PX100B camcorder records videos in AVCHD, MOV and MP4 formats. JVC GY-HM850U camcorder records videos in AVCHD, MP4, MOV, MXF formats. JVC GY-HM850U camcorder records videos in HDV, DV, MPEG-2 formats. JVC GY-HM170UA camcorder records videos in AVCHD, MOV, SD formats. And there are also some JVC camcorders record videos in MOD and TOD formats. Among all JVC recorded video formats, only MOV and MP4 have better support. Also users may want to import the JVC recorded videos to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, iMoive, QuickTime, FCP, Windows Media Player, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
Luckily, a professional JVC camcorder video converter - Avdshare Video Converter can meet each user demand by converting any JVC video in any video format to any video program supported video formats.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert JVC recorded AVCHD, SD, HDV, DV, MPEG-2, MOD, TOD, etc to MOV, MP4 for better playing or editing JVC video on iPhone, iPad, iPod, FCP, iMovie, QuickTime, etc.
- Convert any JVC recorded video format to WMV, ASF, etc for better playing or editing the JVC video in Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Photos and other Windows based video programs.
- Convert any JVC recorded video format to FLV, WEBM, MP4, etc for easily uploading the JVC recorded videos to YouTube, Facebook and other video websites.
- Convert any JVC recorded video format to 3GP, MP4 for playing JVC video on Android mobile phones and tablets and other 3G phones or other portable devices which support 3GP or MP4.
- Convert any JVC recorded video format to MKV, MP4, etc for easily playing JVC video on PSP, Zune, Roku, Xbox, etc.
- Convert any JVC recorded video format to WTV, M4V, VOB, etc for using the JVC recorded video on any video application.
Guide on Converting JVC Video to Other Video Formats
Follow the guide below to convert any JVC video to any needed video format.
Make Preparation: Free download JVC Camcorder Video Converter
Step 1 Upload JVC file
Easily add the JVC file, such as AVCHD, to this JVC camcorder video converter by clicking the "Add file" button or by the dragging and dropping function.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 video as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Finally you only need to click the "Convert" button to finish your JVC AVCHD file to MP4 conversion.