iPad Video Converter for Mac and Windows
Convert FLV, MKV, WMV, H.265, AVI, AVCHD, VOB, MPG to Play on iPad
With iPad popularity, watching videos on iPad has become something like a habit. But iPad supported video formats are limited to H.264 in MP4, MOV, MP4 formats, MPEG-4 in MP4, MOV, MP4 formats, and Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) in AVI format no matter what iPad version you have.
So users often encounter failure when playing their videos on iPad since there exists a bunch of other videos in video formats other than iPad supported video formats. How to play the unsupported video formats on iPad? The first option is to use a professional iPad video converter to convert the unsupported video formats to iPad supported ones.
When talking about the iPad video converter, what iPad video converter should we choose from so many ones we googled? Well, you should consider its conversion speed, quality, supported video formats, whether it is 100% clean video conversion or whether it is multifunctional to have the ability in converting to other devices, if needed. Of course, you can list some of iPad converters to compare their Pros and Cons to choose the right one for you or you can just rely on the following iPad video converter - Avdshare Video Converter which is voted as the best iPad converter with the excellent features on your concerned aspects.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert various unsupported video formats, like FLV, MKV, WMV, WTV, AVCHD, DivX, XviD, H.265, VP8, VP9, MOV, MP4, AVI, etc to any iPad supported video formats.
- Convert any unsupported video format, downloaded from internet, recorded from a camcorder, rendered from a video editing program, ripped from DVD, etc to iPad or other devices or media players supported ones.
- Convert any unsupported video format to iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, iMovie, FCP, Android, PSP, Zune, Roku, Xbox supported ones as well as to iPad.
- Convert any video format to another one, convert between audio format, convert video to audio.
- Edit the video file before or after the conversion.
Guide on Converting Video Formats to iPad Supported Ones
Follow the guide below to convert any unsupported video format to iPad supported ones.
Make Preparation: Free download iPad Video Converter
Step 1 Upload FLV file
Clicking the "Add file" button to easily add the FLV file to this iPad video converter. Or use the drag and drop function to add the FLV file to this iPad video converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MOV H.264 video as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert video to iPad supported format
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from FLV or other unsupported video formats to iPad supported video format.