How to Increase Volume of WAV Audio Files on Windows and Mac?
WAV Volume Converter - Increase or Decrease WAV Audio Volume
After I increase the WAV file volume to its loudest volume, I still want its volume louder. Can you tell me a method or a tool to help me with increasing the WAV volume?
I really need to increase my WAV file volume. Could you please tell me how to do this?
I have adjusted my speaker volume 100%, but I still can not listen to the WAV file clearly. Any solution?
WAV audio file, as one of the uncompressed audio formats in most cases, is very popular among many audio fans. However, sometimes the WAV volume is too loud or too slow and even its loudest or lowest volume can not meet your demand, in which case a tool to increase or decrease the WAV volume is needed. Among all tools to change WAV volume, Avdshare Audio Converter is worthy your trying with its excellent features.
WAV Volume Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Increase or decrease the volume of WAV file and select to change the WAV format to other audio formats or not.
- Increase audio volume of any video files like MP4, AVI, AVCHD, MOV, MKV, MPG, VOB, MXF etc
- Increase or decrease the volume of other audio formats, including MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, etc.
- Except for increasing or decreasing the audio volume, this Avdshare Audio Converter also functions to trim audio, change audio sample rate, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
- Extract WAV, MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, etc from any video file, like MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, etc.
- Convert any audio format to another one to compatibly play the converted audio file on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Apple TV, Android tablet or phone, PSP, Roku, Zune, etc.
Step 1 Import WAV file
Click the "Add file" button to easily import the WAV file to this WAV volume converter.
Step 2: Increase WAV volume
Click "Setting..." button> "Advanced Settings" Window> "Advanced" tab>"Audio" tab where you can increase the original WAV volume by selecting 150%, 200%, 500%, etc or decrease the WAV volume as per your need. You may also overwrite your desired one like 900%.
Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If, after changing the WAV volume, you want to change the original WAV format, click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to select your wanted output audio format.
Step3 Start and finish the WAV file volume
Click the "Convert" button to easily start and finish the WAV file volume.