How to Increase M4A Volume on Mac or Windows?
Step by Step Guide to Increase or Decrease Audio Volume of M4A Files
An M4A file is an MPEG-4 audio file and is widely used by Apple iTunes as the format when users download the iTunes music. M4A is an unprotected file format and normally use AAC as the encoding codec. However, sometimes, some users downloaded one M4A file but found that the M4A file is with too low volume even they have increased the M4A volume or have adjusted the computer volume to its maximum. Too annoying? Now the following article just introduces a professional M4A volume booster to help users to easily increase M4A file volume to what you want.
M4A Volume Booster - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter is just the professional M4A volume booster that we are talking about. Avdshare Audio Converter can simply increase or decrease the M4A file volume as you want.
- Also, Avdshare Audio Converter can change the M4A file format to MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FLAC, OGG, etc after increasing or decreasing the M4A file volume.
- Besides, Avdshare Audio Converter can also increase or decrease audio volume in other audio formats, including MP3, AAC, M4B, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, etc.
- Except for increasing or decreasing M4A file volume, Avdshare Audio Converter can also edit M4A or other audio format in other ways: trim, split, merge, change audio codec, bitrate, sample rate, size, etc.
- Also, this Avdshare Audio Converter works as a powerful M4A converter which can convert any M4A file to any other audio format supported by any audio playing device, player or audio editor.
- It even can extract audio from video and convert video to audio format.
- More surprisingly, this Avdshare Audio Converter also works as a M4A or other audio players to directly play any M4A or other audio files.
Guide on Increasing M4A Volume
The following guide can work to increase or decrease M4A file volume easily.
Make Preparation: Free download M4A Volume Booster
Step 1 Import M4A file
Two options can be selected to add the M4A file to this M4A volume booster: click the "Add file" button or use the drag and drop function.
Step 2: Increase M4A volume
Click "Setting..." button> "Advanced Settings" Window> "Advanced" tab>"Audio" tab where you can increase the original M4A volume by selecting 150%, 200%, 500%, etc or decrease the M4A volume as per your need.
Users can also click the Split button, Merge button to split the big M4A file or merge many small M4A clips or click the Setting… button to change M4A file bitrate, sample rate, etc.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If you want to change the M4A format to another file format after increasing the M4A volume, you can click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to get that.
Step4 Start and finish the M4A file volume
Click the "Convert" button to increase or decrease the M4A file volume as you need.