How to Import MXF to Windows Movie Maker?
Convert MXF to Windows Movie Maker Supported WMV, MPG, AVI
My digital camcorder has recorded one excellent MXF file for me and I failed to import the MXF file to Windows Movie Maker when I tried to edit the MXF with Windows Movie Maker. I searched and found that MXF is not supported by Windows Movie Maker. Can you recommend me a workable MXF to Windows Movie Maker converter to convert my MXF file to Windows Movie Maker supported one? Because I do not want to use another video editor for my video editing. Thanks.
As a previously popular video editing program, Windows Movie Maker is favored and has helped many Windows users to edit their video files. Windows Movie Maker is no longer for download, but still, many Windows users have remained this good video editor on their Windows computers and have been using it for editing their video files. Recently, some users are complaining in Forums that they have encountered import problem when trying to edit MXF file on Windows Movie Maker. Actually, MXF is not a natively supported video format by Windows Movie Maker. Is there a solution? Well, the following will share a professional MXF to Windows Movie Maker converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help users as the solution.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any MXF from any camcorder to Windows Movie Maker best supported WMV format to allow the compatible editing.
- Easily convert other unsupported video formats, like FLV, AVCHD, MOV, MKV, MP4 etc to Windows Movie Maker best supported file formats.
- Easily convert MXF or other unsupported video formats to other video editors supported file formats. The supported video editors include iMovie, FCP, Sony Vegas, EDIUS, Adobe and more.
- Except for converting unsupported video formats to Windows Movie Maker or other video editors, this MXF to Windows Movie Maker converter also supports to convert any unsupported video format to any video playing device or player supported video formats.
- Convert any MXF to many other widely used video formats to easily solve MXF incompatibility with more other video devices and programs.
- Any two video format conversions are also well supported.
Guide on Converting MXF to Windows Movie Maker
The following guide will work to easily convert any MXF to Windows Movie Maker more supported MPG, AVI or WMV.
Make Preparation: Free download MXF to Windows Movie Maker Converter
Step 1 Import MXF file
Users only need to import the MXF file to this MXF to Windows Movie Maker converter and users only need to click the "Add file" button to enable the import. Users can also use the drag and drop feature to enable the MXF import.
Step 2 Set Windows Movie Maker video format
Click the "Profile" button to directly select Windows Movie Maker more supported MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, etc from the General Video category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Finally, users only need to click the Convert button to start and finish converting MXF to Windows Movie Maker more supported video format.