How to Import Any MOV to Windows Movie Maker for Smooth Editing?
Convert MOV to Windows Movie Maker More Supported MPG, WMV, AVI etc
Really need to import some MOV files that I obtained from my friend who recorded with his iPhone, but Windows Movie Maker does not recognize them. I checked and learned that Windows Movie Maker supports WMV file very well, so I intend to convert the MOV files to WMV. Can you recommend me a workable MOV to Windows Movie Maker converter for my conversion work?
When having the need of editing some video files, Windows Movie Maker is always the first option for Windows users. However, from many users feedback we learned that they often get failure when trying to import MOV files to Windows Movie Maker although they can find MOV on Windows Movie Maker supported file format list. Well, MOV format is a format used natively by QuickTime or by other Apple applications and may not have perfect compatibility with Windows Movie Maker, since Apple and Windows are two big but different systems. So what to do when MOV is refused by Windows Movie Maker? This issue can be easily solved if you convert the MOV file format to Windows Movie Maker best supported WMV. A professional MOV to Windows Movie Maker converter - Avdshare Video Converter is shared as below to enable you for the easy conversion.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any MOV file recorded from iPhone, some digital cameras, or exported from FCP or other video editing programs, or downloaded from online websites, etc to any Windows Movie Maker best supported WMV for the compatible import and editing.
- Also support to convert other unsupported FLV, MKV, WTV, ASF, AVCHD, etc to Windows Movie Maker WMV for the successful editing.
- Remain 100% the same video quality when you compare the WMV output file with the original MOV or other video format files.
- Also work to convert any unsupported video format to Windows Media Player, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Roku, Xbox, Zune supported video formats.
- Up to 60X faster conversion speed is provided to convert MOV to Windows Movie Maker or convert other video formats.
Guide on Converting MOV to Windows Movie Maker WMV
Follow the guide below to easily get any MOV file converted to Windows Movie Maker WMV.
Make Preparation: Free download MOV to Windows Movie Maker Converter
Step 1 Import MOV file
Click the Add File button to import the MOV file to this MOV to Windows Movie Maker converter. The drag&drop feature also works to import the MOV file to this MOV to Windows Movie Maker converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button>"General Video" category to select WMV as the targeted output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
The MOV to Windows Movie Maker WMV conversion can be completed once the Convert button is hit.