How to Import iPhone Videos to Windows Movie Maker?
Convert iPhone Video to Windows Movie Maker Supported WMV, AVI, MPG etc
iPhone users often like to record some beautiful scene videos or their kids videos and these videos are normally in MOV MPEG-4 or H.264 format. However, in most cases, you may be not satisfied with the MOV videos recorded by your iPhone, in which case, importing them to Windows Movie Maker for editing is a good choice. But before the importing, you must know that for Windows Movie Maker, MOV is not an optimum format for editing and also the relatively new iPhone devices will record videos in 4K resolution, a high resolution that Windows Movie Maker does not perfectly support. How to fix it?
To get this incompatibility issue solved, a widely used solution is to use an iPhone to Windows Movie Maker converter to convert iPhone recorded MOV format to all Windows Movie Maker versions best supported WMV format. Avdshare Video Converter is highly recommended for you to convert your iPhone MOV to Windows Movie Maker WMV. Let's learn the key features of Avdshare Video Converter as below and after which you will know why so many users choose Avdshare Video Converter.
iPhone to Windows Movie Maker Converter
- It can convert any iPhone model (iPhone 12/11/8/7/5/6) recorded MOV file with any resolution to any Windows Movie Maker best supported WMV, AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AIFF etc video format.
- No quality loss for the converted Windows Movie Maker WMV output file.
- It also convert other unsupported video formats, FLV, MKV, MP4, MXF, MOT, TOD, Apple Prores, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, etc to any Windows Movie Maker best supported WMV format.
- Support to batch convert iPhone MOV to Windows Movie Maker WMV.
- No ad, no virus will be brought to your WMV file and you will get a 100% clean video conversion.
- Up to 60X faster conversion speed will be provided when converting iPhone MOV to Windows Movie Maker WMV.
Guide on Converting iPhone MOV to Windows Movie Maker WMV
The following guide can help you to easily convert iPhone MOV to Windows Movie Maker more supported WMV.
Make Preparation: Free download iPhone to Windows Movie Maker Converter
Step 1 Import iPhone file
Click the Add File button to easily import the iPhone recorded MOV file to this iPhone to Windows Movie Maker converter. The drag and drop feature also works to import iPhone MOV to this iPhone to Windows Movie Maker converter.
Step 2 Set Windows Movie Maker supported format
Click the "Profile" button>"General Video" category to directly select WMV
as the final output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
The iPhone MOV to Windows Movie Maker WMV format conversion will be easily done after the Convert button being tapped.