How to Import Canon C300 Footage into Premiere for Editing?
Convert Canon C300 to Premiere More Supported Video Format on Mac and Windows
Canon C300 was available on November 3, 2011, since when, Canon C300 has been widely used among many video fans. Many Canon C300 fans would like to edit their recorded videos in some video editors before uploading the recorded videos to YouTube, Facebook or other social websites. Among all video editors, Adobe Premiere is one of users favorite ones, since as per Premiere Help, Adobe Premiere supports to import and edit Canon C300 recorded videos without transcoding or rewrapping. However, in practice, many users have failed when trying to import the Canon C300 recorded videos to Adobe Premiere for editing. For example:
I can play Canon C300 recorded videos in VLC, but when I import them to Premiere for editing, only audio is heard, but no video is watched. Can you help me with this question?
I got an error when I try to import the Canon C300 recorded videos to Premiere via media browser. Has anyone got the successful experience of importing the Canon C300 recorded videos to Premiere Pro 5? Thanks for your answer.
The failure could be caused by many reasons, like the MXF codecs, your computer processor, the Canon C300 recorded videos, etc, and we can not tell the exact reason for your failure without knowing more information, but we can provide a universal solution to this question. The solution is Avdshare Video Converter which can solve 'not importing Canon C300 recorded videos to Premiere' problem caused by any reason by converting the Canon C300 recorded videos to Premiere more supported MPEG-2 video.
Canon C300 to Premiere Converter - iDealshare VideoGo
Check the key features of Avdshare Video Converter as follows:
- Convert Canon C300 recorded MXF videos to any version of Premiere more friendly MPEG-2 video for successfully importing the Canon C300 recorded videos to Premiere for editing.
- Convert Canon EOS C300 Mark II and many more Canon cameras recorded videos to any version of Premiere more friendly video formats.
- Convert the unsupported FLV, WTV, MOV, etc or the videos recorded from any Panasonic camera, any Sony camera, any JVC camera, and other cameras to Premiere supported video formats.
- Convert Canon C300 recorded MXF or other incompatible videos to FCP, iMovie, Sony Vegas, EDIUS, Windows Movie Maker and other video editors supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to any other one for any video player or video editor.
Guide on Converting Canon C300 Footage to Premiere
The following steps will serve to convert Canon C300 recorded MXF footage to Premiere more friendly video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download Canon C300 to Premiere Converter
Step 1 Import Canon C300 footage
Add the Canon C300 recorded MXF footage to this Canon C300 to Premiere converter by clicking the "Add file" button or by the drag and drop function.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MPEG-2 as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click the "Convert" button to easily start and soon finish the Canon C300 recorded MXF footage to Premiere more friendly MPEG-2 format conversion.