How to Convert iMovie to WMV?
iMovie to WMV Converter Convert iMovie Exported Video to WMV
I import a video file to iMovie for editing and I want to play the iMovie edited video file in Windows Media Player, but I do not know how to export the iMovie to Windows Media Player supported WMV. Any idea?
Nowadays, iMovie is widely used by Mac users to edit their video files. iMovie offers options to export the video to a MOV format or to share to YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, etc or offers other export options. But what if we want to play the iMovie edited videos in Windows Media Player or send to someone who needs to play them in Windows Media Player or re-edit them in Windows Movie Maker? We all know that Windows based Windows Media Player or Windows Movie Maker supports WMV, ASF, etc, but not MOV well. However, iMoive does not support to natively export to WMV. What should we do? A highly recommended solution is to use a professional iMoive to WMV converter to convert iMoive exported video format to your needed WMV. Avdshare Video Converter is just one of the best iMovie to WMV converter and is widely used by many users.
iMovie to WMV Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any iMoive exported format to WMV for any WMV compatible media player, video editing software or video application.
- Convert any iMovie exported format to AVI, MKV, VOB, WTV, ASF, RMVB, FLV, etc for using the iMovie exported video file anywhere and on any device or video program.
- Convert any unsupported WMV, FLV, AVCHD, WTV, AVI, MKV, etc to iMovie for the compatible edition.
- Convert any unsupported video format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, FCP, Zune, Sony Vegas, Edius, Android, and more other programs supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to or from WMV, MOV, MP4, etc.
Guide on Converting iMovie to WMV
Follow the guide below to convert any iMovie exported video file to WMV.
Make Preparation: Free download iMovie to WMV Converter
Step 1 Upload iMovie file
If you already saved the iMoive edited video somewhere, click the "Add file" button to add the iMovie file to this iMovie to WMV converter or drag and drop the iMovie file to this iMovie to WMV converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose WMV video as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Edit iMovie videos
Click Effect button to do some basic editing like trim, crop, rotate, subtitles, merge etc.
Step 4 Start the iMovie to WMV conversion
Click "Convert" button to start the conversion and after a short while the iMoive video file will be successfully converter to WMV.