How to Upload FLAC to Spotify?
FLAC to Spotify Converter - Convert FLAC to Spotify Supported MP3
Hey guys. My friend told me that I can upload my personal file to Spotify as my playlist, but why I can not upload my FLAC file to Spotify? Please share a step by step guide. Thanks.
You can enjoy countless music tracks on Spotify at your wanted time with Spotify app, and you also have the option of uploading the music tracks stored on your device to your Spotify playlist. This unique feature of Spotify has provided more flexibility and attracted more user to create their wanted music playlist. Can we directly upload FLAC to Spotify? The answer is No. From Spotify official website, we know that MP3 is a preferred audio format for uploading to Spotify while FLAC is not. So in order to upload FLAC to Spotify, first we need to convert FLAC to MP3, for which a professional FLAC to Spotify converter - Avdshare Audio Converter is needed.
FLAC to Spotify Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any FLAC file to MP3 file with the highest possible audio output quality.
- Convert any other audio file, like AIFF, WAV, AAC, AC3, WMA, OGG, etc to MP3 for uploading to Spotify.
- Up to 60X faster conversion speed is provided to convert FLAC, AIFF, WAV, etc to MP3 for uploading to Spotify.
- Also support to solve any audio format and any audio device or player incompatibility issue by converting the unsupported audio format to the device or player best supported one.
- Support to convert FLAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA, etc to another audio format without any ad, virus, etc.
- You can also edit FLAC file before the conversion or edit MP3 file after the conversion or edit any imported audio file with Trim, Split, Merge, Change samplerate, bitrate, volume, etc.
Guide on Converting FLAC to Spotify MP3
The following guide will help to convert any FLAC to MP3 file.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to Spotify Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC file
Any FLAC file can be simply imported to this FLAC to MP3 converter. You can use Drag & Drop feature or click the Add File button to import your FLAC file.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
You can check all available output formats by clicking the "Profile" button and select MP3 as the output format under "General Audio" category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
You can click the Convert button to start and finish the FLAC to MP3 conversion.
The following will share how to add your converted MP3 local file to Spotify desktop app.
Open Spotify app>Go to Settings>Local Files> ADD A SOURCE button to choose the exact file you want to upload to Spotify.