How to Upload AVCHD to YouTube Successfully?
AVCHD to YouTube Converter - Convert AVCHD to YouTube More Supported MP4
In the following article, users will know does YouTube accept AVCHD format and if now, how can users successfully upload AVCHD format to YouTube for sharing videos.
Does YouTube Accept AVCHD?
In this digital world, video fans do not only satisfy to enjoy their recorded videos themselves, but also they want many others to enjoy their recorded video files, for which mostly they would like to choose to upload their recorded videos to some video sharing websites. YouTube, as the most popular video website, comes to users mind when they plan to share the recorded video online. However, before uploading the recorded videos to YouTube, users should think does YouTube accept the recorded video format? Well, most of the digital camcorders recorded videos are in AVCHD format and unfortunately, YouTube does not accept AVCHD format when uploading to it.
How to Successfully Upload AVCHD File to YouTube?
To easily upload AVCHD file to YouTube, users need to convert the unaccepted AVCHD file to YouTube supported video formats, like FLV, MP4, WEBM, etc. To convert AVCHD to YouTube, users will need a professional AVCHD to YouTube converter. From users reports, we can know that Avdshare Video Converter is highly recommended by users. Now let's learn the key features of Avdshare Video Converter together as follows:
- Convert any AVCHD file (MTS/M2TS) from any digital camcorder to YouTube best supported MP4, FLV, etc for the successful AVCHD file uploading to YouTube.
- Convert other unsupported video formats, like MKV, ASF, F4V, RMVB, etc, to YouTube best supported video formats for the compatible video uploading to YouTube.
- There will be no quality loss during the video conversion process and also the fastest conversion speed is provided.
- Convert AVCHD or any unsupported video format to other video sharing websites supported video formats. The supported video websites include Facebook, Vimeo, Netflix, Yahoo, and many more.
- Convert any AVCHD file to MP4, MOV, AVI, etc for users to compatibly play AVCHD file on more other video devices and players.
- Convert any unsupported video format to Apple devices, Android devices, PSP, Roku, Xbox, Zune and to many other video devices and players supported video formats.
- Easily get another new video format from any video format.
Guide on Converting AVCHD to YouTube MP4
Users can follow the steps below to easily convert AVCHD to YouTube more supported MP4.
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD to YouTube Converter
Step 1 Upload AVCHD file
Users can click the "Add file" button to easily get the AVCHD file added to this AVCHD to YouTube converter. The drag & drop feature also functions when getting AVCHD file to this AVCHD to YouTube converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button >"General Video" category to select MP4 as the output format.
Step 3 Start the conversion
After users click the Convert button, they can get the converted MP4 file from AVCHD file soon. And then they can upload the converted MP4 file to YouTube for sharing its excellent videos to many people.