How to Successfully Play Any AVCHD (MTS, M2TS) File on iPad?
AVCHD to iPad Converter - Convert AVCHD (MTS, M2TS) File to iPad Video Format
I am going to travel some days and plan to transfer my recorded AVCHD videos to my iPad for playback while travelling. But I have no luck. The imported AVCHD files are not played on my iPad. Can you share me a method to help me to successfully play my AVCHD files on my iPad? Thanks.
I have recorded some AVCHD files with my Sony camcorder, but iPad does not support these AVCHD files. What software or app can help me to allow compatible AVCHD playback on my iPad?
Nowadays, iPad has been widely used for playing home videos, but many users failed. The reason behind is that iPad does not natively support AVCHD format files and so you definitely fail to use your iPad to play your AVCHD files. Is there a solution? Yes and the following will share a very popular AVCHD to iPad converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help you to easily solve this problem.
AVCHD to iPad Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any AVCHD file from any camcorder to any iPad version best supported MOV MPEG-4 and there is no quality loss during the entire conversion process.
- You will be given up to 90X faster conversion speed to convert your AVCHD file to iPad MP4 H.264, MOV MPEG-4, etc.
- You are also allowed to convert FLV, WMV, WTV, 3GP, ASF, etc to iPad best supported MOV MPEG-4.
- Batch converting AVCHD, FLV, WMV, WTV, etc to iPad MP4 H.264 is also well supported.
- You can also edit your AVCHD file with Crop, Merge, Rotate, change video Resolution, Frame rate, Bitrate, etc.
Guide on Converting AVCHD to iPad MP4 H.264
Converting AVCHD to iPad MP4 H.264 step by step guide is provided as below.
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD to iPad Converter
Step 1 Import AVCHD file
You can click the Add File button to import your AVCHD file to this AVCHD to iPad converter. The drag and drop feature also helps to import your AVCHD file to this AVCHD to iPad converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
You can click the"Profile" button and then choose iPad MP4 H.264 as the output format from the "iPad" category.
If you want to edit your AVCHD file before the conversion, you can click Split button to split your AVCHD file to many small video clips; You can click the Rotate button to rotate your AVCHD file to 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees, etc; You can click the Setting... button to change AVCHD file resolution, frame rate, bitrate, etc.
Step 3 Complete AVCHD to iPad video format conversion
At last, you can simply click the Convert button to complete the AVCHD to iPad MP4 H.264 conversion.