How to Split APE Cue Files on Windows and Mac?
APE Cue Splitter - Split Cue Based APE, FLAC, AIFF, MP3 Files etc
An audio cue is often used for providing index and other supplemental information for one audio file. However, in most cases, many audio players often play the audio file with cue as a single playlist entry and can not easily play the selected individual tracks. To avoid the trouble, most users will choose to use a cue splitter to split the cue. And the following article will introduce a professional APE cue splitter - Avdshare Audio Converter to help users to easily split APE cue, MP3 cue, FLAC cue, AAC cue, WAV cue, AIFF cue, etc.
APE Cue Splitter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Compatibly work on both Windows computers and Mac computers to split APE cue, MP3 cue, FLAC cue, AAC cue, WAV cue, AIFF cue, etc to save your trouble in not playing the selected audio tracks.
- Split APE cue, MP3 cue, FLAC cue, etc without any quality loss.
- This professional APE cue splitter supports to split APE cue and other audio cue in batch mode, saving your trouble in handling the long audio file one by one. Avdshare Audio Converter is also the right choice if you want to rename the split audio file.
- Also, this powerful APE cue splitter performs as an audio to audio converter to change the original APE audio file to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, etc after splitting the audio cue.
- Also, this powerful APE cue splitter can work as a very powerful audio editor which functions many excellent audio editing features as well as split APE and other audio cue, like joining more than one audio clip into one long audio file, cutting the big audio file into many separate and small audio clips, extracting APE, MP3, etc from any video file, changing audio volume, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
- Except for working as a powerful APE and any other audio editor, this professional APE cue splitter also works as an efficient audio to audio device and player converter to convert APE or any unsupported audio format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, MP3 Player or any other audio application supported audio formats.
Guide on Splitting APE Cue
The steps below will easily help to split any APE cue, any MP3 cue, any WAV cue, any WMA cue, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download APE Cue Splitter
Step 1 Import APE file
Click the "Add file" button to add the APE cue file to this APE Cue Splitter. Just know that the .cue file will be added to this APE Cue Splitter along with the APE file.
Step 2 Split APE cue file
Choose the APE files that you need to split. Click"Split by Chapter" button to split the APE file into many audio tracks. By default, the split APE will have the original name, but users can also use this APE cue splitter to rename the split APE tracks.
Note: users need to get the .cue file into the same folder as the APE file to make sure that the APE cue splitter Mac version can successfully split the APE cue.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
Click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to choose MP3, AAC or other lossy audio formats as the output format.
Click the "Profile" button >"Lossless Audio" category to save APE, AIFF, FLAC, etc as the output formats.
Step 4 Complete the APE cue splitting conversion
Click the "Convert" button to easily get the APE cue file splitted in short time.