How to Solve 'Toshiba TV Audio Codec not Supported' Issue?
Convert Video to Video Format with Toshiba TV Supported Video and Audio Codec
I downloaded one MKV movie from the internet, but the MKV file can not be played on my Toshiba TV smoothly. I only get the MKV video image, but no sound coming out. One friend told me that the video codec in my MKV file is not supported by my Toshiba TV. Can you recommend me a converter to convert the unsupported audio codec to my Toshiba TV supported audio codec to get the MKV audio successfully played?
Many users are not strange about Toshiba TVs and some of them are using it for their video enjoyment with their family or friends. However, recently many users are complaining that they can only get video image, but not sound when playing their video files on their Toshiba TVs. Well, this is mostly caused by the unsupported audio codec, even though the video format is supported. For example, Toshiba TV supports to play MKV format, but with limited video and audio codecs, like H.264 video codec and AAC or AC3 audio codec. So if your MKV file is encoded with DTS audio codec, you will end in failure when playing this MKV file on Toshiba TV. So how to get the video file, like MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, ASF with the unsupported audio codec played on Toshiba TV? Well, this unsupported audio codec problem can be easily solved by a professional Toshiba TV converter called Avdshare Video Converter.
What Can Avdshare Video Converter Do?
- Convert any video file with the unsupported audio codec to the video format with the supported audio codec, such as converting MKV DTS to MP4 AAC or MKV DTS to MKV AC3.
- Convert any video file with the unsupported video codec to the video format with the supported video codec, such as converting MKV H.265 to MP4 H.264, MKV H.265 to MKV H.264, MP4 DivX to MP4 H.264.
- Convert the unsupported WEBM, RMVB, DTS, FLAC, AIFF, etc to any Toshiba TV supported video formats and audio formats.
- Convert any unsupported video format, unsupported audio format, video codec or audio codec to any Apple TV, any LG TV, any Samsung TV, any Panasonic TV, or to any other smart TV best supported video formats, audio formats, video codecs or audio codecs.
- Convert any unrecognized video format or audio format to any other video playing devices and players supported video or audio formats. The supported video devices and players include iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, etc.
- Any two video or audio format conversions are well supported by this Toshiba TV converter.
- Editing any imported video file, audio file is also available by this Toshiba TV converter.
Guide on Converting Video to Toshiba TV Supported Audio Codec
The following guide can help to easily convert any video file to the one with Toshiba TV supported video and audio codec.
Make Preparation: Free download Toshiba TV Converter
Step 1 Add MKV file
Click the "Add file" button to upload MKV DTS to this Toshiba TV converter. Directly drag and drop the MKV DTS file to this Toshiba TV converter is also supported. Converting MKV DTS to Toshiba TV MKV AC3 in batch is also supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button >"General Video" category to select Toshiba TV supported MP4 H.264 or MKV H.264 as the output format.
Click "Setting..."button> Advanced>Audio Codec where users need to select AAC or AC3.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Finally, users only need to click Convert button to get the video file to Toshiba TV supported audio codec conversion started and finished.