How to Solve 'MP4 Won't Play from USB '?
Convert Unsupported MP4 File to USB More Supported Video Format
As the most popular video format, MP4 is supported by almost video devices and players, but playback issues still exist on many video devices and players when they plan to play the MP4 files on their devices and players via USB. Check below.
I can not get my MP4 file played on my Windows computer. I only get video image but no sound coming out when I import my MP4 file to Windows computer for playback.
I get used to use iPad to play my personal video files, but I failed to play my MP4 files through USB, but I succeeded in playing another MP4 file yesterday on iPad. What is the problem?
I have got a Samsung TV recently, but when I tried to play my MP4 file on it, it says unsupported file format. It confused me. What video format files can my Samsung TV play if it can not play my MP4 file?
Hi, I have got an MP4 file exported from my PowerPoint and when I try to play it on my Roku with a USB it is not working although I can play MP4 files in the past. Any explanation?
If you search MP4 playback issue in Google you will find many threads talking about MP4 playback. And why so many users have failed to play MP4 files on their devices and players although MP4 format is on their devices and players supported file format list. Well, the MP4 playback issue is usually caused by the unsupported video or audio codec.
As for MP4 container format, it can warp various video and audio codecs. And as for a video playback device and player, it can only support certain codecs, such as H.264 for video codec and AAC for audio codec.
So now how to solve MP4 playback failure when MP4 playback issue happens? The following will share a professional MP4 converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help to solve any MP4 playback issue. Let's check the key features of Avdshare Video Converter as below.
MP4 Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MP4 file with any video and audio codec to your device or player best supported MP4 format with the supported video and audio codec.
- This MP4 converter supports to solve MP4 playback issue on iPhone, Windows computer, Mac computer, iPad, iPod, Android mobile, Android smart TV, Roku, Samsung TV, Xbox, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, etc.
- No quality loss has when converting the unsupported MP4 file to the devices and players supported ones.
- Convert other unsupported MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, WTV, AVCHD, H.265, XviD, etc to any of your devices and players supported ones.
- Support to batch convert MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, MKV, AVCHD, etc to any of your devices and players supported video formats and codecs at one time.
Guide on Converting MP4 Format File
The following guide will work to convert any unsupported MP4 file to your device and player supported one.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 file
Click on Add File button to browse and choose your own MP4 file to this MP4 converter. The dragging and dropping MP4 file also works.
Step 2 Choose output format
This MP4 converter supports to give a long list of supported output formats and your needed one, such as MP4, can be easily available by simple clicking the "Profile" button >"General Video" category. And then click the "Setting..." button>"Advanced" panel and you can select H.264 video codec from the Video Codec and AAC audio codec from the Audio Codec.
Step 3 Complete the MP4 to MP4 H.264 AAC conversion
Click the Convert button to get the MP4 file easily converted to your device, player or program best supported MP4 H.264 AAC for the compatible playback.