How to Solve 'MP4 not Playing on Lightworks' ?
MP4 to Lightworks Converter - Convert MP4 to Lightworks Supported MPEG-2
As a popular non-linear editing system, Lightworks has helped many users with their video editing job. You can use Lightworks to trim your video file, do complete stereoscopic workflow to your video file, add multiple effects to your video file, etc. However, Lightworks has limited video format support and has codec requirement even for its supported container formats. For example, Lightworks supports to import MP4 container format, but it does not mean that it can import any file in .mp4 file extension. MP4 format is not a good video editing format compared with its wide playback acceptance. Any solution? You come to the right place and the following article just introduces a professional MP4 to Lightworks converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help you to successfully import any MP4 file to Lightworks for compatible editing.
MP4 to Lightworks Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any unsupported MP4 file with any unsupported codec to any Lightworks version best supported MPEG-2 for compatibly editing any MP4 file on Lightworks.
- Easily convert any other unsupported MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV, WTV, M2TS, etc to Lightworks supported video formats for the compatible editing.
- Get no quality loss when converting MP4, MOV, FLV, etc to Lightworks MPEG-2.
- Very fast conversion speed, normally 60X faster than other video converters, is provided to convert MP4, FLV, etc to Lightworks MPEG-2.
- This Avdshare Video Converter also supports to convert the unsupported video formats to EDIUS, Sony Vegas, iMovie, FCP, Windows Movie Maker or to any other video editing program best supported video formats with no quality loss.
- You can edit the MP4 file or any imported video file with Avdshare Video Converter built-in video editing features: Trim, Split, Merge, Frame Rate, Bitrate, Sample Rate, etc.
Guide on Converting MP4 to Lightworks
The following guide will work to convert any unsupported MP4 file to Lightworks best supported MPEG-2.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to Lightworks Converter
Free download the professionalMP4 to Lightworks Converter - Avdshare Video Converter (for Windows, for Mac), install and then launch it, the following interface will pop up.
Step 1 Import MP4 file
You can get the unsupported MP4 file to this MP4 to Lightworks converter by clicking the Add File button. The Drag-Drop feature can also be used to import the MP4 to this MP4 to Lightworks converter. You can also batch convert many MP4 files to Lightworks MPEG-2 at one time and you only need to import all your MP4 files to this converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
You can easily choose MPEG-2 as the output format by clicking the "Profile" button>"General Video" category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Once all the above settings are done, click the Convert button to start the MP4 to Lightworks MPEG-2 conversion process and wait a short moment for the conversion done.