How to Solve Can't Import WAV Files to iTunes?
Convert WAV to iTunes Supported Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, MP3, AAC, etc
As per Apple official website, we can know that WAV is one of iTunes supported audio formats, but in practice, many users have failed to import or play WAV in iTunes. Some failure examples are listed as follows:
I have imported WAV file to iTunes, but after the import, I can not play it or do anything else. What is the problem and how to solve it?
I have many WAV files and want to import all of them to iTunes to burn to CD. However, iTunes can not work with my imported WAV files and skips to the next song by default. Any idea?
I want to use iTunes to convert my WAV file to Apple Lossless, but after I import the WAV file to iTunes, nothing happens. What can I do for this problem?
Well, we can not easily decide what reason caused the importing WAV to iTunes failure, but in this article below, we will provide a WAV to iTunes converter to easily convert the unsupported WAV to iTunes better supported Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, MP3, AAC, AIFF etc after which users can successfully import the WAV file to iTunes for any purpose.
WAV to iTunes Converter - iDealshare VideoGo
- iDealshare VideoGo can easily convert the problematic WAV to M4A, MP3, AAC, AIFF etc for successfully importing the WAV to iTunes for playback, conversion or for other operations.
- Besides, iDealshare VideoGo also helps to convert other unsupported WMA, FLAC, OGG, MP2, M4B, etc to iTunes best supported MP3 for working any audio format in iTunes easily.
- Except for converting the unsupported audio formats to iTunes, iDealshare VideoGo also works to convert the unsupported video formats, like WMV, FLV, MKV, AVCHD, AVI, etc to iTunes supported MOV, MP4, etc.
- Also, iDealshare VideoGo works to convert any unsupported video or audio format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Windows Media Player, QuickTime supported video or audio format.
- Also, iDealshare VideoGo functions well when converting between any two video formats or any two audio formats or from one video format to one audio format.
Guide on Converting WAV to iTunes M4A
Users can follow the guide below to easily convert the WAV to iTunes better supported M4A (Apple Lossless ALAC), MP3, AIFF, AAC etc.
Make Preparation: Free download WAV to iTunes Converter
Step 1 Import WAV file
Users can easily add the WAV file to this WAV to iTunes converter by clicking the "Add file" button or by the drag and drop function. Adding many WAV files to this WAV to iTunes converter and converting all of them at once are supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Simply click the "Profile" button >"Lossless Audio" category to choose ALAC Apple Lossless Audio (*.m4a) as the final output format.
Step 3 Start and finish the WAV to iTunes audio format conversion
Finally, users can click the "Convert" button to complete the WAV to iTunes M4A audio format conversion work.