How to Solve cannot play H.264 Files on Android Devices?
H.264 to Android Converter - Convert Unsupported H.264 to Android Supported MP4 H.264
Have got some H.264 files, but failed to play them on your Android device? If so, the following H.264 to Android converter easily helps to convert your H.264 file to your Android device more supported MP4 H.264 for the compatible playback on your Android device.
H.264 video is easily obtained and widely supported by many video devices, but as a codec, this H.264 codec file needs to be wrapped in one container format. So if you want compatible H.264 video playback on your device you must make sure that the H.264 codec and its container format are both supported by your device or player. If not, you will get H.264 video playback failure. Continue to read the following article to get the solution when you are troubled by this issue.
H.264 is a very popular video codec and is widely used for many video container formats. In daily life, we often find H.264 codec in MP4, MKV and AVI container formats, etc. However, when we try to import some H.264 files to our Android devices, we failed in some cases. Why does this happen and how to solve it? Well, Android devices are so popular in playing H.264 files in MP4, MKV and 3GP, but not in AVI format. So if your H.264 file is in AVI format there will be playback issues when you import this AVI H.264 file to Android device for playback. How to solve it?
Well, the easiest solution to this is to convert the unsupported H.264 file to any Android device more supported MP4 H.264, a file format and codec well supported by any Android device. Then the problem becomes how to convert your H.264 file to MP4 H.264.
H.264 to Android Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter easily helps to convert any H.264 file to your Android device more supported MP4 H.264.
- The H.264 to Android MP4 H.264 conversion process will not decrease the original H.264 file quality.
- This converter has a widely supported import and export formats, including MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, MOV, H.265, 3GP, etc to solve any video format and device incompatibility issue.
- This converter provides 90X faster conversion speed to convert your H.264 file to Android MP4 H.264 file or convert other video formats.
- This converter provides batch conversion function to batch convert many H.264 files at one time.
- You will find no ad and no virus during the H.264 to Android MP4 H.264 conversion process.
Guide on Converting H.264 to Android MP4 H.264
The following guide easily helps to convert any H.264 file to your Android device more supported MP4 H.264.
Make Preparation: Free download H.264 to Android Converter
Step 1 Import H.264 file
The Drag&Drop function easily helps to import your H.264 file to this converter. Also, you can click the Add File button to import your H.264 file to this converter. If you want to convert many H.264 files at one time you can import all these H.264 files to this converter and then this converter will convert all of them at once.
Step 2 Specify MP4 H.264 as output format
Here, you can click the Profile button>General Video category to set your Android device more supported MP4 H.264 as the output format.
Step 3 Complete the H.264 to Android conversion work
Now you can click the Convert button to get your H.264 file easily converted to your Android device more supported MP4 H.264. And then you can have no playback issue when you import the converted MP4 H.264 on your Android device.