How to Remove One of Two Audio Tracks in MKV File?
MKV Audio Remover- Remove One of Two Audio Tracks in MKV Video
Hey guys. I have downloaded one MKV movie, but this movie has two audio tracks. One audio track is English and the other one is Chinese. Now I only want the Chinese audio track and want to delete the English one. Is there one method to do that?
I downloaded one MKV file, but the MKV file has two audio tracks which are a total mess. Is there some software to help me to remove one of the two audio tracks in this MKV file?
MKV file is a container format and it can wrap many audio tracks as well as wrap many video tracks and subtitles. So it is very common that your downloaded MKV file has two or more audio tracks. Then how to remove one of the two audio tracks? For this, you will need a professional MKV audio Remover - Avdshare Video Converter
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Remove any audio track from the MKV file, like removing the DTS audio track, the AC3 audio track, etc.
- Remove any audio track from MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, WTV, AVCHD, MPG, VOB, etc and also support to use a new audio track to replace the original video track or add another new audio track to your video file.
- There is no video quality loss when removing audio track from MKV file, MP4, FLV, MOV, etc.
- Supports to mute video file, change video aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, change video codec, audio volume and many other video and audio editing functions.
- Supports to change MKV video format or change other video formats after removing audio track, muting video, changing video aspect ratio, bitrate, etc.
Guide on Removing Audio Track of MKV
You can follow the guide below to remove one of the two audio tracks in an MKV file.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV Audio Remover - Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1 Import MKV video
You need to click the Add File button to import your MKV video file to this MKV Audio Remover. You can also drag and drop the MKV file to this MKV Audio Remover.
Step 2 Remove MKV audio
Click Effect button>Video Edit window>Audio tab where you only need to check before the audio track you want to keep for MKV file. And then click OK button to proceed.
Step 3 Set output format (Optional)
By default, you will get the original MKV format as the default output format. If you want to change the original MKV format to MP4, AVI, FLV, etc you only need to click the Profile button and select your wanted output format from the appearing General Video category.
Step 4 Finish removing audio track from MKV
Finally, you only need to click the Convert button to successfully remove your selected audio track from an MKV file.