How to Play XAVC S in Windows Media Player?
Convert XAVC S Videos to Windows Media Player Supported WMV, AVI, MPG etc
I have recorded some XAVC S files with my Sony camcorder and I tried to import these XAVC S files to my Windows Media Player for playback, but they can not be played there. Can anyone recommend me a method to solve this problem?
XAVC S format is a recording format for Sony camcorder and it usually provides high resolution video file. This format often uses MP4 as the container format. Favored by many users for its high video quality, but it is not a good format for playback in Windows Media Player, many other media players and devices. If you insist on playing XAVC S file in Windows Media Player first you need to convert the XAVC S file to Windows Media Player best supported WMV. Avdshare Video Converter works very well when converting the XAVC S file to Windows Media Player WMV. Check its key features below.
XAVC S to Windows Media Player Converter
- Convert any XAVC S file to Windows Media Player WMV and to other 1000+ video formats, like to AVI, ASF, 3GP, MOV, FLV, MP4, MKV, etc.
- Convert any XAVC S file to WMV or to AVI, MKV, MP4, etc without quality loss and with super fast conversion speed.
- Convert any unrecognized video format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Media Player, QuickTime or other game consoles supported file formats.
- Ad-free, virus-free, plug-in-free video conversion work will be given to you when converting XAVC S to WMV or converting other video formats.
- Batch conversion work will help to convert XAVC S to WMV or convert between any two video formats.
Guide on Converting XAVC S to Windows Media Player WMV
You can follow the guide below to convert your XAVC S file to Windows Media Player WMV.
Make Preparation: Free download XAVC S to Windows Media Player Converter
Step 1 Import XAVC S Video file
You can click the Add File button to import your XAVC S file to this converter. Or you can drag and drop your XAVC S file to this converter. Batch converting many XAVC S files to WMV only needs you to import all these XAVC S files to this converter.
Step 2 Specify WMV as output
You only need to specify Windows Media Player best supported WMV as the output format by clicking the Profile button and then going to General Video category.
Step 3 Adjust output file settings(Optional)
If you want to adjust the output file resolution, frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, etc you can click the Setting... button>Advanced panel to do that.
If you want to rotate, split, merge, trim the output file you can click the Rotate button, Split button, Merge button, Trim button, etc to do that.
Step 4 Complete the conversion work
After you have set the above ones, easily click the Convert button to get your XAVC S file easily converted to Windows Media Player best supported WMV.