How to Play WMA File on Android Device?
Method 1: WMA to Android Converter; Method 2: WMA Player for Android
When you have got some WMA files and want to open them on your Android device you may encounter playback issues. That is because WMA format is developed by Microsoft and fully played on all Windows-based platforms and devices and it has poor compatibility with non-Windows devices and players, such as Android devices. So is there a method to get WMA format files successfully played on your Android devices? The answer is Yes and the following will introduce two popular methods to get your WMA files easily played on your Android devices. Check the two methods as follows.
WMA to Android Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter is a professional WMA to Android converter with which any WMA file can be easily converted to your Android device best supported MP3.
- There will be no quality loss during the whole WMA to Android MP3 conversion process.
- Besides converting WMA to Android MP3, this WMA to Android converter also supports to convert other unsupported MKA, MP2, AIFF, OGG, etc to any Android device best supported MP3. You can use 90X faster conversion speed to convert your WMA file to Android MP3.
- What is better is that this Avdshare Audio Converter supports to convert between any two audio formats.
- Furthermore, this Avdshare Audio Converter supports to edit your WMA file before the conversion and you can crop or trim your WMA file, split the big WMA file into many small audio clips, merge many audio clips into one big WMA, change the WMA file sample rate, bitrate, frame rate, resolution, etc.
Guide on Converting WMA to Android MP3
You can follow the guide below to convert your WMA file to your Android device best supported MP3.
Make Preparation: Free download WMA to Android Converter
Step 1 Import WMA audio file
You can click the Add File button to import your WMA file to this WMA to Android converter. You can also drag and drop your WMA file to this WMA to Android converter. You can import many WMA files to this converter and use the batch conversion function to convert all of them at once.
Step 2 Select MP3 as output audio format
Android device best supported MP3 format can be easily saved as the output format by clicking the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the WMA to Android MP3 conversion work
Here, you can complete the WMA to Android MP3 conversion after you click the Convert button.
WMA Player for Android - VLC Player for Android
Another method is to install VLC Player for Android to your Android device. As we know that VLC Player can completely play any WMA file, so you only need to install VLC Player for Android to your Android device and use this VLC Player to play your WMA file on your Android device. Just remember to download VLC Player for Android from VLC Player official website to have a safe and clean VLC Player download.