How to Play WMA Audio Files on Android Device?
WMA to Android Converter - Convert WMA to Android Best Supported MP3
I have stored many WMA files on my USB and these WMA files can be compatibly played on my Windows computer, but I have not got the good luck when trying to play these WMA files on my Android device. I checked to know that WMA file format is not natively supported by Android device. Is there any method to get these WMA files played on Android device? Thanks!
We know that one audio format is initially developed for certain platforms and devices. WMA format is one popular Microsoft audio format and is fully accepted by Microsoft system and devices. Other systems and devices may have incompatibility issues with WMA format,among which, one typical example is that many people failed to play WMA file on Android devices due to WMA incompatibility with Android devices. So how to fix it?
WMA to Android Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
Among all available methods, the easiest one is to convert the unsupported WMA format to Android device best supported MP3 format. When choosing the right WMA to Android converter, you should choose one without ad or virus and with 100% safety to your Android device. Avdshare Audio Converter just meets all these requirement and check its key functions below.
- Easily convert any WMA format file, no matter if it is DRM-protected or not, to any Android mobile or tablet best supported MP3 format.
- Easily convert any WMA format file to Android MP3 without any quality loss.
- Super high conversion speed is provided to convert your WMA file to Android MP3.
- Convert other unsupported OGG, MKA, AC3, AIFF, etc to Android devices more supported MP3.
- Batch conversion from many WMA files, OGG files, etc to Android MP3 is well supported.
- No ad, no virus and no plug-in will be brought to your Android device along with the converted output file.
- Convert any unsupported audio format to iOS devices, Android devices, game consoles, smart TVs, and other audio players best supported audio formats.
Guide on How to Convert WMA to Android MP3
You can follow the guide below to easily convert your WMA file to Android device best supported MP3 file.
Make Preparation: Free download WMA to Android Converter
Step 1 Import WMA audio file
The unsupported WMA file can be easily imported to this converter by clicking the Add File button. Or you can drag and drop the unsupported WMA file to this converter.
Step 2 Specify MP3 as output audio format
Android device more supported MP3 file can be easily set as the output format after you click the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the WMA to Android MP3 conversion work
Your WMA file will be easily converted to Android device more supported MP3 file after you click the Convert button.