How to Play WAV File on Mac Computer?
Play WAV in WAV Player for Mac; Convert WAV to Mac supported Format.
I have recorded some audio files with my voice recorder and the audio files are in WAV format. I tried to open them with QuickTime Player on my Mac, but I can not do that. Is there a method to get my WAV files played on my Mac?
Hey friend, why I can not open my WAV file on my Mac today? I remembered that I did open another WAV file on my Mac one week ago. Why does this happen and how I can solve that?
WAV file is an audio file format standard developed by IBM and Microsoft and WAV file has no playback problem on Windows-based devices. WAV file theoretically can be opened by Mac QuickTime player, but still in some real cases, some WAV file can no be opened on Mac computer smoothly. The solution? Yes and the following just shares the most widely used method to help you to easily and smoothly play any WAV file on your Mac.
WAV Player and WAV Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter can directly play WAV file without conversion.
- Avdshare Audio Converter just works as the most popular WAV to Mac converter with which any WAV file can be easily converted to your Mac computer best supported MP3.
- The converted MP3 file will have no quality loss if comparing with the original WAV file.
- Besides converting WAV to Mac MP3, this WAV to Mac converter also supports to convert other FLAC, AIFF, MP2, OGG, etc to Mac QuickTime best supported MP3.
- The conversion speed for WAV to Mac conversion is very fast, usually 90X faster than other audio converters.
- Furthermore, this WAV to Mac converter supports to convert between any two audio formats.
- If you want to edit your WAV file before the conversion you can also use this WAV to Mac converter built-in audio editing feature to trim, crop, split, and merge your WAV or change the audio file sample rate, bitrate, volume, size, etc.
- No ad and no virus will be completely removed from the converted output file.
Guide on Converting WAV to Mac MP3
You can follow the guide below to easily convert your WAV file to your Mac computer best supported MP3, AAC, M4A, AIFF, etc. If you want to directly play WAV files without conversion, simply refer to Step 1 and ignore other steps and then play WAV in Avdshare Audio Converter.
Make Preparation: Free download WAV to Mac Converter
Step 1 Import WAV audio file
One or many WAV files can be simply imported to this converter by clicking the Add File button. Many imported WAV files can be converted to Mac MP3 at one time with the batch conversion function.
Step 2 Select MP3 as output audio format
Mac computer best supported MP3 can be easily selected as the output format after you click the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the WAV to Mac MP3 conversion
Here, you only need to click the Convert button to get your WAV file easily converted to your Mac QuickTime best supported MP3 for the smooth playback.