How to Play RMVB Files on Windows Media Player?
Convert Any RMVB to Windows Media Player Supported WMV, AVI, MPG etc
RMVB format is a variable bitrate extension of the RealMedia multimedia digital container format and it is popular for distributing Asian content, especially Chinese episodes and movies, for which you may watch some RMVB files on BitTorrent, eDonkey, etc. If we have downloaded some RMVB TV episodes or movies can we play them in Windows Media Player? Unfortunately, the answer is No. RMVB can only be opened in selected media players, such as RealPlayer also developed by RealNetworks.
If you insist in playing RMVB in Windows Media Player, the direct and easy method is to convert your RMVB file to Windows Media Player best supported WMV, MPG, AVI, ASF, etc. So the question becomes how to convert RMVB to Windows Media Player WMV. To get this conversion work done, you will need a professional RMVB to Windows Media Player converter named Avdshare Video Converter.
RMVB to Windows Media Player Converter
- Fast convert RMVB file to Windows Media Player best supported WMV, ASF, etc to allow the compatible RMVB playback in any Windows Media Player version.
- As for output quality, the converter can give 100% original RMV file quality as the output quality and you can also select your wanted video resolution for your output file.
- This converter is so powerful enough to convert other unsupported FLV, MTS, MOV, etc to any Windows Media Player best supported file formats.
- Besides the powerful video format conversion function, this software is also designed with various video editing features to trim, split, merge, rotate the video file, add subtitles, watermark, logo, etc to the video file, change video file frame rate, bitrate, resolution, etc.
- Also, this software is equipped with video playback function which supports to directly play RMVB file or other video format files.
- This converter is a 100% safe and clean software which means you will never find any ad or virus on its interface or during the conversion process.
Guide on Converting RMVB to Windows Media Player WMV
You can follow the guide below to convert your RMVB file to Windows Media Player best supported WMV. It also applies to converting RMVB to AVI, MPG, ASF, MP4, MOV, VOB etc. It also helps to convert video back to RMVB.
Make Preparation: Free download RMVB to Windows Media Player Converter
Step 1 Import RMVB Video file
Click the Add File button to import your RMVB file to this converter. Dragging and dropping the RMVB file to this converter is also supported.
Step 2 Select WMV as output
Define Windows Media Player best supported WMV as the output format by clicking the Profile category>General Video category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
The RMVB to Windows Media Player WMV conversion can be easily completed after you click the Convert button.