How to Play RAM Files without RealPlayer?
RAM Audio Converter - Convert Any RAM File to MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc
Hey friend. My friend has shared me some RAM files, but I have no idea about how to play these RAM files. My friend asks me to download and install RealPlayer to play the RAM files, but I don't want to. Are there other methods to play the RAM files without RealPlayer? Thanks for your recommendations.
RAM file is related with RealMedia and is normally used for streaming content over the internet. RealPlayer, RealPlayer Cloud, and RealTimes support to play RAM file without any issue, but some users do not want to play the RAM file with RealPlayer or other RealMedia PC desktop players, because these Real Audio players always pop up automatically after installing and it is not easy to remove it when users do not need it. So how to play RAM files without RealPlayer? Now the following part will share a professional RAM converter - Avdshare Audio Converter to help to convert the RAM file to all other audio devices, players or applications best supported MP3. Check the key features of Avdshare Audio Converter as below.
RAM Audio Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Easily convert any RAM file to MP3 format for compatibly playing the RAM file on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Windows Media Player or other MP3 players best supported MP3 format without RealPlayer help.
- 60X faster conversion speed will be applied to convert the RAM file to MP3 format and no quality loss will happen to the converted MP3 output file.
- Support to convert RAM/RA file or any other audio file to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AIFF, OGG, etc to expand RAM/RA file playback on all audio applications and programs.
- Batch converting RAM/RA to MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, etc is well supported.
- No ad and no virus or no other unneeded plug-ins will be brought to the MP3 output file or any other output file.
- The built-in audio player in Avdshare Audio Converter also supports to directly play RAM or RA file.
Guide on Converting RAM to MP3, AAC, FLAC
Users can follow the guide below to easily convert RAM to MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download RAM Converter
Step 1 Add RAM file
Click the Add File button to easily upload the RAM file to this RAM converter. Or users can directly drag and drop the RAM file to this RAM converter. If users want to batch converting RAM files just add all the RAM files to this RAM converter and this RAM converter will convert all of them at once.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Users can select the MP3, AAC, etc as the final output format by clicking the "Profile" button>"Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Hit the Convert button to get the RAM file converted to more audio programs and applications supported MP3, AAC, etc.