How to Play Opus on iOS based iPhone, iPod, iPad?
Opus to iOS Converter - Convert Opus Audio Files to iOS Supported MP3
I can not play Opus file on my iPhone 11 and Opus file format is not on iPhone 11 supported file format list after my checking. Can anyone share a method for me to easily play my Opus files on my iPhone 11? Thanks for your recommendation.
Opus audio format is a popular lossy audio format and normally replaces Vorbis and Speex for new applications. We must say that Opus has poor compatibility with the popular devices and systems, but with time going, many systems and devices have added Opus support. For iOS systems, iOS 11 and the later versions can support Opus in the CAF container file, from which we can see that Opus still get a limited support on iOS system. Want to easily play any Opus file on any iOS system? Because we know that many iPhone users have failed to play Opus file on their devices. The following will introduce a professional Opus to iOS converter - Avdshare Audio Converter to enable you to easily play any Opus file on any iOS device.
Opus to iOS Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Easily convert any Opus file to any iOS system device, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc, best supported MP3 for the compatible import and playback.
- Zero quality loss happens during the conversion process and you will not lose any quality after the conversion.
- Support to convert any Opus file to WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, MP2, WMA, etc to enable compatible Opus playback on any Android system, any Windows system, any macOS system, any Linux system or on more audio devices or programs.
- The super fast conversion speed allows you to finish the Opus conversion work in very short time.
- You can also use this Opus to iOS converter to batch convert many Opus files to iOS MP3 or to another audio format at one time.
- Convert any unsupported audio format to any audio device, player or application compatible audio format.
How to Convert Opus to iOS MP3?
The following steps will easily convert any Opus file to any iOS system device best supported MP3 or other systems best supported audio formats.
Make Preparation: Free download Opus to iOS Converter
Step 1 Import Opus file
Any Opus file should be imported to this Opus to iOS converter by clicking the Add File button or by the Drag&Drop feature.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Easily click the "Profile" button>"Lossy Audio"category to set MP3 as the final output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Start and finish Opus to iOS MP3 conversion by simple clicking the Convert button.