How to Play MXF in iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod?
Convert MXF to iTunes Supported MOV, MP4, etc Video Format
My Canon camcorder shot some MXF files for me and now I want to import them to iTunes and then transfer to my iPhone for playback, but MXF is not supported by my iTunes. Can you tell me how I can import the MXF file to iTunes supported file format?
iTunes has the ability in playing, downloading and organizing digital music and videos, but among which, most of users get used to playing videos with iTunes. Speaking of using iTunes to play videos, can iTunes play any video file? Of course not. As per Apple website, iTunes supports to play videos that QuickTime can work with and video files purchased or downloaded from iTunes Store, which means that if your video file is in MOV, MP4 or M4V format with MPEG-4 or H.264 codec, with a high possibility that your video file can be imported to or played in iTunes. And if you want to upload MXF to or play MXF file in iTunes, you will definitely fail, that is because MXF is neither supported by QuickTime, nor a video format adopted by iTunes Store. So what will we do if we have shot many MXF files and want to use iTunes to play them or upload them to iTunes for syncing to iPhone, iPad, etc? This issue can be easily solved by a professional MXF to iTunes converter - Avdshare Video Converter.
What Can Avdshare Video Converter Solve?
- Easily solve MXF to iTunes incompatibility issue by converting the MXF to iTunes supported MOV, MP4, etc.
- Easily solve other unsupported video formats to iTunes incompatibility issue by converting the unsupported FLV, WMV, MKV, AVCHD, RMVB, WTV, etc to iTunes supported MOV, MP4, etc.
- Easily solve the unsupported audio format to iTunes incompatibility issue by converting the unsupported WMA, OGG, FLAC, MP2, etc to iTunes supported WAV, MP3, Apple Lossless, etc.
- Easily solve any unsupported video format to iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Media Player, VLC, PSP, Roku incompatibility issue by converting any unsupported video format to these video programs supported video formats.
- Easily help to convert between any two video formats by converting one video format to another one.
- Any two audio formats conversion and one video format to one audio format conversion are also supported.
Guide on Converting MXF to iTunes
Follow the guide below to easily convert one MXF file to iTunes MOV, MP4, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download MXF to iTunes Converter
Step 1 Upload MXF file
Users can click the "Add file" button to import the MXF file to this MXF to iTunes converter. Users can also drag and drop the MXF file to this MXF to iTunes converter. Batch conversion from MXF to iTunes MOV, MP4 is supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
ChooseMOV MPEG-4as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
In this step, we only need to click the "Convert" button and then we will get the MXF file converted to iTunes MOV, MP4 for a short moment.