How to Play MTS Videos on iPad?
MTS to iPad Converter: Convert MTS to iPad Supported Video Formats
My Canon camcorder records some MTS files to me, but any of the MTS files can be played on my iPad. Can iPad support MTS? If not, how can I play MTS on iPad?
I need a MTS to iPad converter to help me to convert the MTS file to iPad supported MOV. Can you recommend me a professional MTS to iPad converter for my need?
MTS, as one extension of AVCHD file, is more often recorded by camcorders, like Panasonic, Sony, Canon, etc. MTS is actually compressed with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 standard. MTS is high-definition format which can provide high video quality and so is often used by many users for video archive. Also MTS, to some extent, is an editable format accepted by many video editing programs, but not a playable format to play in various portable devices, such as iPad. As Apple most popular tablet computers, iPad is favored among many Apple users, but playing MTS on iPad is not workable. iPad does support to play H.264 or MPEG-4 video, but the H.264 or MPEG-4 must be with a .m4v, .mp4, or .mov extension, but not with a .mts extension. The following article just introduces a professional MTS to iPad converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help users to easily convert the unsupported MTS extension to iPad supported MP4, MOV or M4V extension.
MTS to iPad Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MTS from any camcorder to iPad supported MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 with MP4, MOV or M4V extension.
- Convert any other unsupported M2TS, FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV, MXF, WTV, etc to iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, iTunes supported video formats.
- Convert MTS, M2TS or other unsupported video formats to Android tablets or mobiles, PSP, Roku, Wii, Xbox supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to any other video format workable with any of your video application.
- Edit or directly play MTS with the pre-designed video editor or media player.
Guide on Converting MTS to iPad
Converting MTS to iPad is so easy if you follow the guide below.
Make Preparation: Free download MTS to iPad Converter
Step 1 Upload MTS file
Two methods can help you to simply import the MTS file to this MTS to iPad converter. One is to click the "Add file" button and the other is to drag and drop the MTS file to this MTS to iPad converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MOV H.264, MP4 H.264, etc as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MTS to iPad
The MTS to iPad supported video format conversion job can be easily done after the "Convert" button is clicked.