How to Play MPEG(MPEG-1/MPEG-2) on Chromebook?
MPEG to Chromebook Converter - Convert MPEG-1/MPEG-2 to Chromebook MP4 H.264
Chromebook is a laptop or tablet with Linux-based OS as its operating system. Just like other laptops or tablets, Chromebook can allow you to view movies or other online or offline content, use office software to deal with your daily work, save you files to cloud storage, etc. And also like other laptops or tablets, Chromebook media player is pretty limited in the video formats it supports to play. From Chromebook official website, we learned that normally Chromebook supports to play 3GP, MP4, MOV, MKV, WEBM, AVI and M4V. And video formats, like MPEG, FLV, RMVB, etc are not on Chromebook supported file format list, but it does not mean that we can not play MPEG, FLV, etc on Chromebook.
The following will just share a professional MPEG to Chromebook converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help you to successfully play MPEG or other unsupported video formats on Chromebook.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any MPEG file (MPEG-1/MPEG-2), FLV, RMVB, WTV, etc to Chromebook best supported MP4 H.264 for successfully playing any MPEG file on Chromebook.
- This entire conversion process will lose zero quality and usually the entire conversion process only takes seconds with the high-advanced conversion speed.
- You can also use this converter to batch convert your MPEG file (MPEG-1/MPEG-2), FLV, RMVB, WTV, etc to Chromebook at once.
- You can also use this converter to convert other unsupported video formats to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Xbox, Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV supported video formats.
- You can also use the built-in video editor to trim, crop, crop MPEG, FLV, etc, add subtitle, logo, watermark to MPEG, FLV, etc or change frame rate, bitrate, sample rate to MPEG, FLV, etc.
Guide on Converting MPEG to Chromebook MP4 H.264
You can follow the guide below to easily convert any MPEG file to Chromebook best supported MP4 H.264.
Make Preparation: Free download MPEG to Chromebook Converter
Step 1 Import MPEG file
Get your MPEG file easily imported to this MPEG to Chromebook converter by clicking the Add File button. Also the drag & drop feature works to import the MPEG file too.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
You will see all supported output formats by clicking the "Profile" button and you only need to choose MP4 H.264 as the output format from the "General Video" category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
When the output format is set, you only need to click the Convert button to get your MPEG file converted to Chromebook best supported MP4 H.264.