How to Play MOV on Android Mobiles or Tablets?
MOV to Android Converter - Convert MOV to Android Device Supported MP4 H.264
Usually, according to the survey of Android software supported video formats, Android phones and Android tablets do not support MOV (QuickTime Video Format) files. Therefore, if you want to play MOV on an Android device, it won’t be a difficult task. Because we can give you the best solution.
The best solution is that we can convert MOV video format to the Android friendly and compatible format with a professional converter. In this way, you can also play any MOV format and other video formats on Android without any limited condition.
As mentioned above, it has a survey of video formats supported by Android,and from the survey, we know that Android supports the video codec H.263/H.264 AVC/ MPEG-4 SP/VP8, and the formats of them are mostly 3GP and MP4. So to get any MOV file successfully played on any Android mobile, we can convert MOV format to the Android best supported MP4 and 3GP format with the supported codecs.
In the market, there are many converters, but few of them are really worth to be used. What I recommend today is really necessary to give it a try, that’s the amazing Avdshare Video Converter. Let's take the converting MOV to Android MP4 for illustration.
MOV to Android Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Support to convert any MOV video files to Android friendly video formats like MP4 H.264, 3GP with highly output quality.
- Support to convert other unsupported video formats, like FLV, AVCHD, MKV, MPG, WMV, etc to Android best supported MP4 and 3GP format.
- Support thousands of video formats mutual conversions with nearly zero quality loss.
- Support to convert MOV format or other unsupported video formats to Android supported MP4 format in batches without any size limitation.
- Support to convert the unsupported MOV or other unsupported video formats to Apple devices, PSP, Zune, Roku, Xbox and other devices or programs supported video formats.
- Support to edit, trim, crop video and also can add subtitles, watermarks and effects. .
- Support to play any formats of video and audio with the built-in media player.
How to Convert MOV to Android Video Format?
You may get a step by step guide here to know how to easily convert unsupported MOV files to Android more supported MP4 H.264.
Make Preparation: Free download MOV to Android Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Free download the MOV to Android converter- Avdshare Video (for Windows, for Mac) , install and launch it, then the following interface will pop up.
Step 1 Input MOV file
First, click the "Add file" button to select and import the MOV file to this MOV to Android converter.
Step 2 Set Android more supported video format
Then, click the "Profile" button to select the Android based devices more supported MP4 H.264 format from the General Video category.
Step 3 Convert MOV to Android Video Format
Finally, click the "Convert" button to start the MOV to Android MP4 H.264 video format conversion