How to Play MKV on Sony Blu-ray Player?
Convert MKV to Sony Blu-ray Player Supported Video Format
MKV file can not be played on your Sony Blu-ray player and want to find a solution? The following MKV to Sony Blu-ray player converter easily helps to convert your MKV file to your Sony Blu-ray player more supported MPEG-2 for the smooth playback on Sony Blu-ray player.
Hey guys, I downloaded one MKV movie, but it failed to open on my Sony Blu-ray player. Why does this happen? I have no playback problem in opening another MKV file on my Sony Blu-ray player yesterday. How can I get this issue fixed? I know less about video formats and need a simple solution. Thanks!
If you have a Sony Blu-ray player and want to play your video files on it first you should check and make sure that your video file is on your Sony Blu-ray player supported file format list. So anytime you want to play your video file, such as MKV file, on Sony Blu-ray player you had better check your Sony Blu-ray player Manual to see if your MKV file is supported by it. Generally speaking, most Sony Blu-ray players support to play Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs, rewriteable CDs and some video formats, such as MPEG-2, but MKV is not one of them. How to solve it?
To get your MKV file played on your Sony Blu-ray player, if you do not want to burn it to Blu-ray disc, DVD, etc, converting it to MPEG-2 is also a good choice. So how to convert it?
MKV to Sony Blu-ray player Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is a professional MKV to Sony Blu-ray player converter with which any MKV file can be easily converted to your Sony Blu-ray player more supported MPEG-2 file with zero quality loss.
- Besides convert MKV, this converter also supports to convert other unsupported FLV, WMV, MOV, RMVB, etc to Sony Blu-ray player MPEG-2.
- This converter can give you super high conversion speed to convert MKV to Sony Blu-ray player MPEG-2.
- Also, this converter supports to convert any unsupported video format to other brands of Blu-ray players, iOS devices, Mac computers, Windows computers, smart TVs, Android devices best supported video formats.
- Support to batch convert many MKV files to Sony Blu-ray player MPEG-2 or batch converter other video formats at one time.
Guide on Converting MKV to Sony Blu-ray player MPEG-2
You can follow the guide below to easily convert your MKV file to Sony Blu-ray player MPEG-2.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to Sony Blu-ray Player Converter
Step 1 Import MKV Video file
Click the Add File button to import your MKV file to this converter. You can also drag and drop your MKV file to this converter.
Step 2 Specify MPEG-2 as output format
Sony Blu-ray player best supported MPEG-2 file can be simply set as the output format after you click the Profile button>General Video category.
Step 3 Complete the MKV to Sony Blu-ray player MPEG-2 conversion work
You can click the Convert button to complete your MKV to Sony Blu-ray player MPEG-2 conversion.