How to Successfully Play Any MKV on Any Android TV?
MKV to Android TV Converter - Convert MKV to Android TV Supported MP4
When you import some MKV files to your Android TV for playback, you got an error message 'file format not supported'? The following article just aims to share a widely used solution to you to help you to easily play any MKV file on your Android TV.
You may be able to watch YouTube, Netflix, etc on your Android TV, but what if you want to play some of your personal movie files on Android TV? You may have tried to play some MKV files on your Android TV, but sometimes you succeed while sometimes you fail. Why does this issue happen and how to solve it?
Well, this MKV playback failure is mostly caused by MKV codec issue. Android TV has very limited support for MKV format files and most codecs, like H.264, H.265, DTS, etc, are not supported by Android TV. Solution?
MKV to Android TV Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is just the easiest solution with which you can convert any MKV file with any codec to any Android TV best supported MP4 H.264.
- You will encounter zero quality loss when using this Avdshare Video Converter to convert MKV to Android TV MP4 H.264.
- This Avdshare Video Converter also helps to convert other unsupported FLV, WMV, WTV, MOV, AVCHD, RMVB, etc to any Android TV best supported MP4 H.264.
- This Avdshare Video Converter allows 90X faster conversion speed to convert your MKV, FLV, WMV, WTV, etc to Android TV MP4 H.264.
- You can convert MKV, FLV, WTV, etc to Android TV MP4 H.264 in batch mode.
- Not only convert MKV, FLV, etc to Android TV, but also convert any unsupported video format to Android mobiles, Android tablets, iOS devices, game consoles or any other device or player best supported video formats.
Guide on Converting MKV to Android TV MP4 H.264
You can follow the guide below to easily convert any MKV file to any Android TV best supported MP4 H.264.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to Android TV Converter
Step 1 Import MKV file
You can import any MKV file to this MKV to Android TV converter after you click the Add File button. You can also drag and drop your MKV file to this MKV to Android TV converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
You can easily get MP4 H.264 as the final output format by simply clicking the "Profile" button>"General Video" category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Finally, you only need to click the Convert button to start your MKV to Android TV conversion work and the whole conversion work will last usually seconds or few minutes at most.