How to Play MKV Files on Sony Home Theater?
Convert MKV to Sony Home Theater Best Supported MP4 H.264
With a Sony home theater, you can watch TV and movies at your home just like a movie theater experience. However, a Sony home theater can not read any video format file and has limitations for some of its supported formats. For example, some users can successfully play their MKV files on their Sony home theaters while some others can't. Why? This issue is properly caused by MKV container format and its wrapped codecs. For many newly produced Sony home theaters, they can support to play MKV format files, but only limited to WMV v9 codec, MPEG4 codec, H.264 codec, VC-1 codec and VP8 codec. So MKV with other codecs will fail to be played on your Sony home theater in a big chance. Solution? Yes and check below.
If you are in a situation where your MKV file is refused by your Sony home theater converting your MKV to your Sony home theater best supported MP4 is an ideal solution, for which an MKV to Sony home theater converter is needed. Avdshare Video Converter is just the MKV to Sony home theater converter you are looking for. This smart Avdshare Video Converter allows converting MKV to the format with the codec fully compatible with Sony home theater device. Format conversion with this converter is super easy and without any hassle. Check the main function of Avdshare Video Converter as below.
Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MKV file with any codec to any Sony home theater device best supported MP4 H.264 with zero quality loss.
- Support video conversion between 1000+ video formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, WTV, MOV, ASF, etc.
- Edit MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, etc with splitting, merging, trimming, adding watermark, logo, subtitles, special effects, etc.
- Support to play MKV, MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, etc with its built-in media player.
- Batch converting MKV to Sony home theater device MP4 H.264 is easily available.
- Completely work on Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS Monterey, 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7.
How to Convert MKV to Sony Home Theater MP4 H.264?
The following guide will help to easily convert your MKV file to your Sony home theater best supported MP4 H.264.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to Sony Home Theater Converter
Step 1 Import MKV Video file
After this video converter is launched, click the Add File button to add your MKV file to this video converter. Also you can add your MKV file by dragging and dropping. Many MKV files can be added to this video converter here.
Step 2 Select Sony home theater device support format as output
Click the "Profile" button to open the supported output format menu. Select MP4 H.264 as the output format from the "General Video" category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Finally, click the Convert button to start your MKV to Sony home theater device best supported MP4 H.264. And then you can transfer the converted MP4 H.264 to your Sony home theater device for compatible playback.