How to Play MKV File in MX Player?
MKV to MX Player Converter - Convert Any MKV to MX Player Supported MP4
As we all know that Android devices have a limited video format support and in order to expand video file playback on Android devices many users would choose to install a third player- MX Player to get their video files played on their Android devices. However, recently many users report that they have problem to use MX Player to play their MKV files and if you also encountered MKV playback issue on MX Player the following article will be a great help.
Can MX Player Play MKV File?
MX Player is a free but powerful player for Android devices and it supports to play almost all video formats, including MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, etc. But as for the container formats, such as MKV, format, MX Player has bad compatibility with AC3 codec and DTS codec and so will get playback issues for you.
How to Play MKV AC3 and MKV DTS in MX Player?
Play MKV AC3 on MX Player
If your MKV file is encoded with AC3 codec and you failed to play it on your MX Player, the solution is to download and install the latest version of MX Player apk which has natively got AC3 codec supported.
Play MKV DTS on MX Player
If your MKV file is encoded with DTS codec, to get the MKV file successfully played on MX Player, you need to download custom codec. Follow the steps below.
- Open MX Player app, click on the three-dots on right-top corner.
- Click on Settings>Decoder.
- Download the compatible codec pack and you can choose to download zip type or apk type.
Convert MKV to MX Player More Supported Video Format
- If you do not want to install custom codec to play MKV DTS on your MX Player, you can use a professional MKV to MX Player converter - Avdshare Video Converter for your usage. Avdshare Video Converter supports to directly convert the unsupported MKV file to MX Player best supported video formats, like MKV H.264 AAC, MP4 H.264 AAC, etc.
- Besides, this MKV to MX Player converter supports to convert other unsupported AVI, WTV, MTS, RMVB, etc to MX Player best supported MP4 or MKV with the supported video and audio codec.
- Also, you can rely on this MKV to MX Player converter to convert other unsupported video formats to QuickTime Player, Windows Media Player or to other video devices and players supported video formats.
- No quality loss and the fastest conversion speed are supported during MKV to MX Player conversion or during other video format conversion process.
Follow the steps below to get your MKV file easily converted to MX Player best supported MKV, MP4, etc.
Free download MKV to MX Player Converter -Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1 Import the MKV
Import your MKV file by simply tapping on the "Add file" button.
Step 2 Output the MP4 H.264 AAC
Directly select MP4 H.264 as the output format by simply tapping on the "Profile" button>General Video category. Next tap on Setting... button>Advance panel>Audio codec where choose AAC as the audio codec.
Step 3 Start conversion
Simply tap on the Convert button to get your MKV file converted to your MX Player best supported MP4 H.264 AAC.